The new OW Forum header got me like:

Blizzard @ Top of Screen [RADIO]: Flashbang Out!

(for anyone who doesn’t understand, it’s a CS:GO reference)

5 Likes

Have you considered playing nao tho?
Have you?
Have you?
Have you?
HAVE YA???
HUH?!

3 Likes

I will never understand the obsession companies have with screwing up perfectly good UIs.

13 Likes

pLaY nOw

6 Likes

what even is that?

have you played R6 Siege recently and 1 year back?

2 Likes

I do not like it. It’s the wrong color, it’s two headers at the same time, and the new one is taller than the old one on top of that.

2 Likes

it’s bulky, it’s ugly,

it’s not even necessary because nobody is ever going to use these buttons

THROWING FLASHBANG

I AM THROWING A FLASHBANG

now I get it

Never tried R6 tbh. What did they do?

If you use Adblock, right-click it and use the drop-down.
If you use Chrome or Edge, paint it black: chrome://flags search: dark then choose an option that works best for you, mine is: Enabled with selective inversion of non-image elements
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

I just don’t understand it.

If I follow it, it just brings me to the shop where I am logged in anyway. It’s a f2p game, too.

What am I supposed to do on my phone besides getting midly annoyed by that greyish white bar?

they changed the hud, that was like 4 years old, but it looked so good already, and it was semi transparent with usually dark grey black backgrounds

here’s R6 gameplay with old HUD:

here’s R6 gameplay with new HUD:

I do have adblock, very great tool

it’s on the phone too? :skull:

2 Likes

Looking up at the brightness

2 Likes

oh yeah I do see that…

1 Like

It is for mobile devices, intrusive is good for interaction, even if it is merely getting people to click on it accidentally.

how much % of the screen? on PC it’s like 10-15%

Dunno, I dont surf forums with mobile devices. I am just aware of fotm seo trends given my work.

I hate how the background has little specs that look like dirt on my phone.
I noticed them today and tried wiping them off three times before realizing they were part of the site.

2 Likes

I started to believe ow2 as a project is a money laundering scam and this is one of the things the money went on to pretend like they invested in the game.

1 Like

lmaoooo

[insert apply cold water to burnt area meme]