The new matchmaking system is unbearable

This^^^

I would doubt that. Why this topic has been moved from EU to NA? It probably can take ages, before someone reads my feedback on EU forum and I donā€™t get any reasonable answer from any competent person anyway, same experience as with support, so give me 1 good reason why I should bother some more?

Here is the recipe if you find people 2-3 ranks below you in comp : Wait it out.No reason to struggle and play 180% to cover for the bad matchmaking system.Wait it out.

Perhaps these people were grouped up? Did Blizzard ever discuss why we werenā€™t able to see this in the beat and did they change it back?

Iā€™m not having fun and I play Support in platinum rank. I always play solo, so its more difficult. The fact that I get a silver tank with a gold dps and plat support is really making me wonder if its worth playing comp anymore. Iā€™ve been losing more SR compared to the other 5 seasons Iā€™ve played and itā€™s because of this.

I know dps are having a hard time to find games so they stack with tanks/support. I think blizzard needs only to allow same rank people to stack together. I donā€™t consider myself great, since 2850 is the highest Iā€™ve reached but having to tell your
silver sigma/orisa to put the shield up is really sad (?)

2 Likes