The Mercy buff is a buff

well atleast she got a buff atleast, however small it is

or would you have liked a nerf ?

Oh… um… I didn’t say it wasn’t a buff…

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.

That’s fine. I just don’t think it’s going to do much…

stopped the nerf streak atleast

1 Like

I know, but people are saying that it’s a nerf, and that’s what I’m arguing against here.

Not gonna change your mind on an opinion, an understandable one too.

2 Likes

Yeah… sure… :sweat:

dont get me wrong, I love playing as Mercy :wink:

my second played hero

1 Like

Alright, but, uh… Literally nobody is saying that PTR Mercy doesn’t have higher heal output and charge rate than Live Mercy. Like literally. Nobody is saying that.

They’re saying that one tiny step forward and fifteen steps back is not going forward. Again, they’re looking at the bigger picture.

The fact that you’re sitting here going “nuh uh because that tiny step forward is still forward” just tells me that you’re the one missing the point.

Why would they push her forwards when they deemed her to be too far and intentionally pulled her back?

They pulled her back, saw that she was a bit too far back, so they pushed her forwards again, by giving her a buff.

Of course she won’t be pushed as far forwards as she used to be, she was meant to lose power.

So now you agree that she’s been pulled back… and was meant to lose power.

But you still don’t see why people think Mercy’s changes, including this recent buff, have been a net nerf.

1 Like

so, you play on XBOX, wanna add me ?

She’s been pulled back in the past.
That was a nefr.

Now she’s pushed forwards.
That’s a buff.

I don’t play on Xbox anymore. :sweat_smile: I’m temporarily playing PC whilst I wait for my Playstation to arrive. I will still have the console though so I’ll add you when I get the chance to use my Xbox. Also, I’m EU. I got to top 500 as Mercy on a couple of accounts then decided to stop playing. Don’t worry though, I’m not insanely good. I haven’t used a controller in quite some time. :sweat_smile: My username is HamzzzXO.

Again, they’re looking at the bigger picture.

THE BIGGER PICTURE

Literally nobody is saying that PTR Mercy doesn’t have higher heal output and charge rate than Live Mercy.

Honestly what are you even arguing against? Ghosts?

Or she could just remain with 60 base heals and skip the mental gymnastics and reducing her base heal and upper her ult heals which in reality is net nerf. Why do you keep insisting that Mercy having overall less heals is a buff when it’s a nerf? Then omit inconvenient fact outside of reality which make your point irrelevant and make no sense.

The fact 60 base heals out performances, 50 base heals with 60 ult heals. The best you can come up with is censoring or dismissing facts which doesn’t make for an open discussion, creating an echo chamber is contradiction to that. You even admit past/recent kits where stronger the recent revert skill has her weak.

Regardless if you feel Mercy was OP or not. It’s still a net nerf going by the math and actual performance.

She couldn’t.
She was still overshadowing all the other supports with these stats.

Now she’s the one getting overshadowed, so she’s getting a buff.

ok thanks :wink::sunny:

1 Like

you are talking like Mercy herself wanted to be nerfed

1 Like

Might I ask what you’re gamertag is? I can add you using the Xbox app right now. :smiley:

Overdonefrogg699 :frog:

1 Like