The "Mercy Bingo"

Aim isn’t hard to come by.

Pristine aim is hard to come by. Aim reliant heroes are just as much in the game as non-aim reliant heroes. They’re everywhere. So how is aim hard to learn?

That’s jelly right now😂

Let’s do this people❤️

Stay cool out there

So they are not allowed to have an opinion that differs from yours?

I understand how you hate their viewpoints, but I will admit that some of the things they’ve said is true. In the very least, there are instances of people making some of the remarks that she points out in the video, and even then, she clarified first and foremost that it was all in fun. So, since the content is to be taken as light hearted, why are you so bent out of shape over it? Moreover, if you really hated her content so much… Then… Don’t watch it?

And if you aren’t trolling, how do you explain this post?

Care to explain how this is not an example of you trying to troll someone?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

ooooh she’s different

The amount of discussion dodging just seems so… MWAH… 10/10 why things are getting worse.

Why do people like this youtuber so much?

There are people on these who give much better Mercy suggestion in much better ways and actually will have a discussion with people of opposing view points. They are 100× better.

1 Like

Saw this earlier today and couldn’t relate more to it lol.

Tbh i just come to Merky threads just for you.

I love you. Your comments are always on point.

:kiss:

1 Like

There’s so many things wrong with this video.

Specially phase #12:

You’re saying that all top 500/GM players play overwatch 24/7 to be good at the game and that you don’t have the time to do competitive as the game is boring. First of all, why play the game if you find the game boring? You’re contradicting yourself. The game is literally made out of switching and countering. Yes, I agree Mercy is a busted hero right now. It’s not her healing that is a issue, it’s the fact that she get to ressurect teammates which has too much of a value. (Mercy’s healing right now should be reverted)

The game balances around High ranking/pro’s, not around people who: ‘Don’t have the time to learn the game, dedication to climb and the motivation to learn the hero mechanically at the certain SR level. As if it isn’t obvious enough; the higher SR, the higher mechanically good players you’d be up against. It’s a lame excuse to say ’ I don’t have time to play the game, fix my hero because she’s boring’ while you don’t fully understand the hero, the meta, and balancing between all characters.

I myself am GM. At most i play max 10 games a week as i’ve got things to do myself. Clearly you don’t understand the 'in’s and out’s as your rank shows on what level you play at and how good you mechanically are.

5 Likes

What’s “anti-mercy” about this?

1 Like

Anti - Mercy rework, I’d assume.

Honestly this is just sad… the people that would post about wanting to rework mercy in a constructive way are now encrouraging bait posts and demeening actual critisicim along with labeling people that randomly commented their opinion about something (not even mercy related) as someone that is against their opinion.
I normally don’t flag but I might as well start… this has turned into trolling at this point.

Hopefully mods actually start doing something.

1 Like

But this isn’t your only video, is it? You have multiple videos about Mercy, 4 were released in the past 3 days regarding Mercy. Between August 15th and 17th you also released 4 videos. 4 videos in 3 days is a decent upload rate.

In regards to playtime you also mention studying so I’m assuming you’re a student. This is summer, even if you’re taking summer school that shouldn’t occupy that much of your time, unless you’re taking a full semester in the summer which I believe is only a thing for post-secondary students. I’m only pointing this out because I believe it is a flimsy argument and doesn’t actually support your claim. The reasoning you gave below is much better and would’ve been better in the video. Please don’t take this as instigation, but rather constructive criticism for the future.

That’s understandable.

This is also understandable but I feel LFG has made QP a better experience overall. I don’t play QP much but when I do I see several groups based around trying and communicating in QP.

Thank you for your response, I’m glad I had a chance to speak to you directly.

1 Like

this girl is literally just a mouthpiece for a hive mind

4 Likes

This post is literally non-constructive, uninformed, and just spreading more hatred within our community.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

So is the video it’s reacting to.

2 Likes

You just don’t like it because it’s cold hard truth
As if most every other post on this particular thread is any better.
Get real dude

shut it down folks

1 Like

Keep it up, there’s a disclaimer warning everyone.
As Torbjorn would say, “BINGO!”
I enjoy current Mercy more because I don’t have to worry about getting yelled by multiple people at for rezing or not rezing. Now it’s just one person that gets mad. :laughing:

You do realize that your opinions on someone do not equate to facts, right?

How does someone listing common negative remarks said against Mercy mains, automatically constitute them as a “mouthpiece for a hive mind?” Are you trying to deny that the things that were listed haven’t been said about Mercy mains?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

It’s called ad hominem :stuck_out_tongue: ToughBoy doesn’t realise that it’s a logical fallacy. :smirk:

1 Like