> Mercy’s origional rework
> listening to the community
pick one

> reinhardt’s ‘bug fixes’
> ‘bug fixes’
> reinhardt
> bug

2 Likes

Reminds me of the Bastion in the wall bug. Yikes.

Wasn’t an issue for me, as I use Widow without a crosshair, anyway. I don’t get how people can still aim at something far in the distance with a crosshair obscuring the target.

Of course we shouldn’t blame the entire company, we must only blame the OW dev team, Star craft 2 is good and its’ team can handle balancing most of the time, of course no dev team is safe of trying to change a meta and making some mistakes in the process like making someone imba. But SC2 is a RTS, and OW is a FPS, but SC2 with it on the map having a s*** ton of entities, especially n co-op where the zerg spawns over 9k units, the game is more optimized than OW. After the moira update, people started calling out FPS drops, and I must say, so did I. I used to have 100+ fps but now in combat I can’t even get 40. And let’s not forget about some bullsh it heroes, Hanzo who’s a sniper that was given even more mobility than he had before, genji who you just spam space bar and shrink your hitbox to the size of a fly, Symmetra who got ruined and instead of punishing flankers, spams right click since the primary is too situational, Sombra who got eternal stealth which is annoying AF but also unneeded since most sombras now just sneak around the map eternally causing more harm than good to the team. We had dive meta, and let’s agree that it was too boring especially on OWL where it was the strat every match, map, mode, time. Then we got brig who was created to deny flankers and dive, and I should say, the only imba thing of her is her range which is 1m longer than rein(5M vs 6M, If it was 4M I would be statisfied). And let’s not forget Bastion, who was made OP because after the rework and then thrown into F tier a week later, It’s been more than 500 days since the rework which is almost one and a half a year since then, and the only “Buff” he had was the overall hitscan buff. And no he’s not forgotten, HE’S IGNORED COMPLETELY. Ow dev team stopped listening a while ago, because now they are focused on balancing REZ and making other supports viable, and the latest addition of Hammond, lets say… was a failure, he’s basically a throw pick since he has a hitbox bigger than roadhog and poor self defence. They made a tank that has to behave like a DPS, with little to no protection for the team, even roadhog can soak up some dmg and be support ult charge machine, but Hammond needs to be in enemy faces to deal damage with his abilities. The Ow dev team made a ton of mistakes, and they don’t want to revert some things at all.

If the game was PvE we could give them a pass, but it isn’t. PvP games, especially a competitive oriented game like Ovewatch, needs bugs fix ASAP. Yet, devs takes forever to deliver them and they deliver it in a spawn of months and months. Just now Doomfist became “playable”. There isn’t really a excuse for it, OW isn’t free to play, we all payed for it. There is a competitive game mode, with OWL being a thing. It shouldn’t take days and days for them to fix their own game.

A developer like Digital Extreme, from Warframe, a FREE game, makes hotfix almost instantly. All that needs is the community feedback and they fix it in the same day. Yesterday they released a small rework for one of the frames and people noticed that they didn’t change a description of the ability in game. They released a hotfix in less than two hours together with others small fixes. And it’s a free PvE game…

OW takes the game going to the live servers, takes people flooding reddit and the forums with complaints, and then they release a “fix” that isn’t really a fix. They really fix the problem in the next months. It’s really hard to defend it. “But they need to develop skin, events, maps”. A lot of game developers needs to do the same and they still are able to fix the bugs quickly. Not only that, the teams that develop new content shouldn’t be the same that fix bugs. Anyway, I hope they start to take bugs more seriously. It damages the company name.

3 Likes

I like you, I like you a lot :))

Not on the forums yet: PTR Bug Report - Overwatch Forums

I accept PayPal, Bitcoin, or equivalent value in positive reinforcement.

1 Like

don’t worry, just use the wonderful report system and this player will get banned faster than a coming fix :slight_smile:

Sym wall turret bug isn’t new to Blizzard. What’s new is the bus thing, but I saw people complaining about it five days ago on reddit.

especially if there is only one person working on the game atm, and he’s jeff

if not this i really want some of the snif snuf the overwatch team takes

when the game launched there was, now just look at the pathetic pace and content of any update of this year

I’m crying over here imagining all the suffering and pain that the dev team has to go through when they have to do their job. If they really have such a “hard time” seeing this issues that everybody complain about they could at least give us feedback and explain why they are slow in fixing big bugs in the game. If they have too much work to do then that’s a managing problem, they should hire more people to relieve people. If they want to deliver a product of quality they need to step up their game.

content = muh skins. im out

2 Likes

right? lol
Skins aren’t really content. The last big content was Retribution and that’s it basically. Sure, new maps were delivered this year, but that doesn’t really bring anything new gameplay wise. And that isn’t really huge content in my opinion, more lore to me is big content. And we are talking about bug fixes, not content. Doesn’t matter how many skins they deliver each month, if the game is broken, it’s broken.

1 Like

They need to apologize for Brigette that was their biggest mistake

1 Like

You’re quite naive, good luck in life.

1 Like

i abandonned all hopes for lore, or a movie or anything else, just waiting for blizzard to fix their game instead of putting dumb stuff down our throats

2 Likes

They won’t patch it they will only nerf sombra because that’s how they roll.

1 Like

maybe some more nerf on zarya will fix sombra (and hanzo)

Lol can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic :joy::joy: