The idiotic idea that is 3-2-1

Solo Tank will be huge problem because everyone else has a battle buddy.
While it was sort of possible before dealing with Goats in 4 dps, 1 healer, 1 tank as hammond, it was high risk high reward.

Everyone could easily counter this by taking out the healer, then through attrition dps and tank would die soon after. Or Tank would be focused then Healer would have hard time keeping the team off them because lack of 2nd Off Tank.

This could be devastating for players who are new to the game.

Game just gets dumber and dumber

its not OP if buffs are required for them to work in that role. thats where they should be

so if i’m playing reinhardt and we have three dps players, if i die at all its because im bad. is that it? you do realize this is a team based game, right?

Tank mains stop tanking and start playing dps. Some supports likely dont like 1 tank only aswell and join the dps force. Queue times remain the same. Dpses cry and cry for 1-4-1. Still doesnt work. Dpses start crying for classic… and so on.

But yes, logic doesnt matter but the fantasy thought some players have that one or two extra slots suddenly mean instant dps queues.

IMO

The Best role
2: Sup
2: Tank
2: DPS

• 1 Mix (can select any role)

They won’t leave the game, they are just going to say to hell with it and join the now increased DPS queue, which means that DPS players will in the end only see about a 20% improvement on queue time.

The upside is tank players on average have superior teamwork and game sense than DPS, it might make DPS player pool substantially better as its been really going downhill in quality.

Just saying 321 is dope and tanks are strong as HECK I dont think anyone is complaining about solo tanking now JS :raised_hands:t5: