The Hero of Numbani

I hope that it will not be limited to a connection with everything we have heard about Orisa in the various updates and news in her release period. is an opportunity to answer many other questions surrounding the lore of Orisa and Numbani:

• How did human and Omnic cohabitation develop at Numbani despite the fear of other countries in the world after the Omnic Crisis?
  • Will there be anecdotes about Adhabu Ngumi, the first Doomfist and how he actually saved Numbani? Will we know how did Akinjide Adeyemi get Doomfist’s glove?
  • Will there be a clash between Orisa and Doomfist? or at least, will we have the chance to see Orisa and Efi contacted by Overwatch given their progress?

I begin to imagine the story told as Big Hero 6, but I really hope these questions have some answers in this book.

1 Like

I’d love to see fist realize that the innovation sired by conflict isn’t so fun when the resulting advances are aimed at you. Basically he expects to trash Orisa like the OR15’s, but she holds fast, and he needs to retreat to lick his wounds.

1 Like