The Hate Towards Casual Players

can i know where u got that number percentage from? 99%? any links where i can see the numbers? no? stop pulling out numbers from ur a** . OW is a teambased game and ofc they prefer to listen to the competitive players like list me one FPS that DOESNT LISTEN TO THEIR COMPETITIVE PLAYERS but instead listens ONLY to casuals.

there is nothing wrong with casual players. but I should not have to play with them. that means placing people properly (everyone starts in bronze). that means completely removing hidden MMR. that means balancing the easy heroes so that they are limited at higher levels, strong in their situation but exploitable as one tricks.

the reason people looking for hardcore PVP overwatch hate players that just want a casual experience is because the devs force the two groups to intermingle. they baby bad players so that their experience is better at the cost of good players.

3 Likes

OOF. this one gave me a pretty good laugh XD

2 Likes

Diamond and above is top 10% according to the statistics released by Blizzard last year showing the spread of the playerbase in ranks. GM and TOP 500 is top 1%. Chill out dude

3 Likes

link wheres the link ?

link

3 Likes

Yeah you can take several seats. It’s been mentioned hundreds of time that GM-T500 is the top 1% of players and google is your friend. You can leave with that attitude. The door is that way -->

6 Likes

Are you on drugs? You seem kinda out there my guy

oh thank you for showing me the door but it still doesnt show that casuals make 99% of the playerbase ty siiir

You’re high right? 3 people just replied to you and gave you links and you’re continuing to be rude and act like you’re right. Ok. Lost cause detected. Buh-bye now

4 Likes

Gets the stats that prove Rose’s point

OH BUT IT STILL DOESNT PROVE ROSE’S POINT

You’re not adding anything constructive.

3 Likes

Are you suggesting there is not a rank called ELO HELL ?

5 Likes

Marry me
(20 characters)

1 Like

10/10 would marry

20 characters

so i guess you forum ppl think that everyone in plat is a casual , everyone in gold is a casual and so on ok i get it last time i thought ppl that ONLY QUE FOR QP ARE CASUALS but ty i guess these 25% plat ppl (according to the pic from one year ago) are all casuals i see

Tell me you play on Xbox because if so, where’s my credit card. I have an engagement ring to buy.

That’s why I only play quick play. I can play who I want, don’t care about losing rank and don’t have to join comms to do it. I have no interest in climbing the rankings and eventually losing options to play because they’re not meta.

1 Like

I am oh shiz. A ring pop will suffice

What flavor sis. My Xbox Live gt is R0s3Thorn
Hit me tf up

It doesn’t matter, the comp experience in gold/plat is abhorrent. It’s an abomination and needs to be fixed.

This is why you have thread after thread of comp is useless, fix the toxicity, etc etc. Most games are uncontrollable messes of teams full of DPS players arguing with eachother. Because even DPS don’t want teams full of DPS most of the time.

4 Likes