The glass is half full, great

Hello, I brought an idea.
It might be embarrassing to say it’s an idea.

Everyone’s stress seems to be more fundamental right now, as if the game itself is a disease.
So let’s make antibiotics out of its bacteria?

First of all, let’s write down the changes we need as a returning user who has played Overwatch.

1. Improve your hero’s personality
  2. Developing Cosmetics’ Deep Attractiveness
  3. an increase in the interest of the game
    Today, I’m going to talk about the third one.

Until then, the hero himself could see the enemy behind him and the parts he could not control through our allies.
Few situations are directly helped and appreciated by our allies. This is because each role group is considered to be a duty.

In fact, role groups are also stressors for our allies.
Because you have to choose a role group, your passion often cools down even before you start playing.

Then I thought about what I can do now.
It’s about reminding yourself of your role and adding an element that allows you to feel direct help.
Currently, the only part where you can check your influence is kill.
Because you can probably prove your influence to our allies as well.
If that’s the purpose, why don’t we meet it with a different system.

Heroes remind themselves of their actions. Now heroes are almost silent about their roles and actions.
You have to kill yourself, or you have achieved your purpose to console yourself.
However, it rather makes you feel helpless about your actions.
Your actions have their own meaning.
So why don’t you remind the hero of his own thing to do.

When the game starts, each hero finds what he wants to do and what he needs to do.
That’s the natural thing. There’s no hero in the field who fulfills his purpose with a carefree mind.
So, why don’t you tell yourself what each hero can do as a specialty.
There’s already a hero like that. Sombra says let’s hide again.
When everyone feels their role, I think they will naturally feel proud of the role group.

You are the first to support yourself. Even before you achieve your goal, you are self-defense.
And then you can objectify what the players are doing on their own.
If that happens, rather than a vague purpose, I’ll immediately think of something that I can put into action right now.
I think we need the help of these systems.
This will also help new players.
In fact, even if you don’t have a good perception of talking to yourself,
You can change the sentences and make them feel it through conversations with our allies, or you can mark it visually.

So far, if the team has recognized the enemy behind them, it will be a good ally to be a conversational partner in the future.
I’ll share my ideas like this.
This proposal was shorter than before,
Next time, I’ll bring a more specific idea of hero rework.
Maybe the developers will pick it up when they rework.
See you later.