The Genji Main Argument!

Again, Widow’s hitboxes are the way they are because she has the potential to oneshot the majority of the cast while they’re still at full health

Brigitte has that ability against a single character on the roster

Also, (even though I’m sure you’ve heard and subsequently dismissed this perfectly viable and undeniably true argument many times before) Overwatch isn’t CS:GO, it isn’t CoD. Some characters are hard, some characters are easy, and in some cases the easy characters get more value than the harder ones. This is 100% by design, and unfortunately will never stop being a thing no matter how many threads get made

2 Likes

She’s better in viability however is less fun and sure as hell wasn’t worth the multiple seasons of suffering.

That’s just how these forums are. If you main someone they don’t like then your opinions are worthless and you’re biased scum.

It sucks but there’s not much you can do about it other than try to ignore it (or just stop posting entirely).

2 Likes

1.1k posts on this forum, man I sure will take your word on that. (no sarcasm, don’t take me wrong :slight_smile: )

and to everyone still defending Brigitte:
have you even checked the video I’ve posted?

Or at least the response from Jeff Kaplan himself on the Genji Rework?