The game crashes, I lose SR, and I get punished

If the game crashes, sometimes it happens within a minute of a comp game having started. Then, when I relaunch and rejoin the game within about 30 seconds, the game has been canceled, I have lost SR, and I am not allowed to play comp for x amount of time. This just happened which is why I have time to write this. I am reporting it as a bug because I figure there is no way this is real feature. There is no way that I would be punished because someone else messed up, be it the devs from NVidia, Microsoft, and/or Blizzard. Why am I not allowed to play comp for an hour and lose SR after doing nothing wrong? That’s crazy right? That would be like Blizzard insisting I spend countless hours and resources troubleshooting something some compatibility issue with their code as I run it on the most ubiquitous OS on the planet, with up-to-date drives across the board, using an RTX 2080ti, etc. etc… (“modern, up-to-date machine that shouldn’t have issues with this”)… Please fix.

Most of the time this is likely on your end. I know it’s not something you or others want to hear.

Also from the servers point of view it looks like you just disconnected and left the match. It doesn’t know your client crashed. This is why all disconnects from the game no matter the cause results in you losing SR and being punished.

Also modern up-to-date computer can still have just as many if not more problems with games crashing. Depends on how new the hardware is.