The Forums throughout 2018

Okay but I’m not actually sure who this is supposed to be an indirect of. Obviously not Titanium because everybody loves them, and rightly so, but I don’t really feel Xavvy or Aria give Mercy mains a bad name either.

I realize names cannot be named, but are you referring to the poster whose name is a type of Metal or the one who used to have a forumname starting with x but now has a forumname starting with r? or someone else?

I don’t love Titanium. But it isn’t directed towards him. It’s neither Aria or Xavvy. We all know who it is. They go a step further and constantly plays the victim, and then wonders why everyone hates Mercy mains.

That’s all I’m gonna say before I get suspended for calling someone out or some bs.

Ohhhhhhhh I know who it is now, I kinda forgot they aren’t a Zen main

Edit: And yes, I agree they actively hinder any progress to healing the DPS/Support divide

Without stating my personal agreement or disagreement with your statement, I personally believe that if you look through the most recently active Mercy thread started by the forum member you named, you will find evidence to the contrary of your statement

You forgot OWL hate/ OWL love during summer

In june we had an uptick in Sym threads due to her rework.

Hanzo threads started to crop up with his rework as well.

Can Valentine’s 2019 be here already? I can’t wait for S2!

1 Like

Understood

I guess I dont know for certain what player is the KING of mercy thread creation, then.

Umm gimme specific dates so i can add stuff to the calendar xD

same as above, gimme dates :stuck_out_tongue: