The Forum Gods 3.0

I recognize so many of these people, man I have been on here too long. A year and a half goes by fast

Level 3 is tough to keep. I rarely have it because Iā€™m almost only on here on weekends and you need to participate on X number of days within the last 90 or something regardless of the level of activity on they days you DO post. Itā€™s kind of silly.

No I totally get it. I just put some people in my interacts as just likeā€¦yeahā€¦we all be here. Lurkin lmao

Lurkin on the forums is more fun than posting usually

1 Like

Quite an impressive list. Filled with many good peop-

Actually, I have an objection, Your Honor.

I did but then i lost it by talking about mercy super jump being balanced

Nollaig Shona Duit! ~WildPants

1 Like

Dr boom/ Galakrond thanks line in hearthstone

1 Like

Do I get to be in this one?

Iā€™m one of the major posters from the Bastion megathread and am currently making the next one.

Feel free to add whoever you want including yourself as its a wiki

Iā€™m not on there, which I take as a good sign.

Lack of workshop discussion representation smh.

1 Like

I have but one question: what makes a Forum God?

1 Like

congrats luv thas peng innit fam xx

I am not on this list, and I am a forum god.

Gorilla discrimination, smh. :gorilla:

what about a memorial to RichC, who just,

well, lets not talk about that

1 Like

Why is there a third one? Why am I on all 3? Can I nominate someone?

1 Like

what about richC ? i havenā€™t seen him around these parts much anymore, but he was probably one of the best members

also super OG, but shoe (the top500 zen) was one i remember and miss seeing his posts, he would often be tough on people but sometimes it was advice they needed to hear.

I think he got perm banned, dude had some sort of mental breakdown in the forums or something and started acting weird.

who knows what went after,

But honestly, in this forums the more time you spend is the higher chance you have to get banned, even if you dont do anything wrong,

1. Because i couldnā€™t make my last one a wiki

2. Yes

3. Yes

Well thenā€¦I could smite you. Do you want to be smote? This list doesnā€™t have enough smiters to smite people.

1 Like