The Forum Gods 2.0

If I still posted on the same account as when I joined the forums I might have been on here.

Sadly, that account got falsely flagged into oblivion :sob:

Also, I’m surprised Slayer isn’t on here as a Widow Defendant god
(I’d be his arch nemisis probably)

1 Like

I think there are some people missing from this but I honestly cannot think of any.

Added you!

You too!

Nollaig Shona Duit! ~WildPants

2 Likes

Naww I feel blessed :sparkling_heart:

Would it surprise you to know that I get this joke in game about 5 times a day?

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t understand the whole RichC thing. Frankly I always found him annoying, and his little breakdown was ridiculous.

Ironically I know most posters in this thread that didn’t make the list more than half the people on the list. :sunglasses:

i am the wanderer, the world ender, the over dramatic fool that will never go away.
i am like an emo kids ten firsts poems.

i will not be forgotten.

Not on the list?

depressed

I’m not on the list, but my friends are on it.

That means I’m close with Gods and therefore be seen as King.

Do I get on? I know I don’t post nearly as much these days but I’m behind a couple thousand of the posts in the Bastion megathread.

Glad to see it’s creators got in though.

2 Likes

I actually hate how this is more common now. A lot of arguments i get into come from people not reading my replies properly and either misunderstand something or put words into my mouth, or even change the topic together. Like please reread and understand the context before replying, geez :confused:

This. For so long I thought the forums were like a gateway to add some changes we thought was good for the game. Convince the devs. Or at least have them hear us out, but the seriously lack of a general reply on the suggestions is such a bummer. It’s like the forums don’t exist other than venting some frustrations. Really wish we had more dev - player communication other than the updates when we’re just shocked at the ptr changes.

1 Like

You best get one, or my name isn’t chair throwing steve.

1 Like

Quite a few of the people on the list have disappeared or have been away for quite some time now.

This is quite true…

Whatever did happen to Richc?
Im “new” to the forums so I was never really here to interact with him.

Finally have something to shoot for!

As far as I can tell RichC got tired of the game, didn’t like the direction the game was taking, and to some extent got tired of the community as well I think.

He originaly left due to bugs ruining the game (Here’s a link about it I Quit (RichC) 🍺)

He did keep posting and browsing the forums until a year after (June 28 to be exact).

RichC (or rather his alt account) left the forums due to the direction the community was going as well as the game.

He didn’t like the idea of the devs implementing 2-2-2 for various reasons, but he really didn’t like what it was doing to the community. He didn’t like how people were pointing at each other saying they were the problem and arguing more and more creating the tribalism that we have today instead of pointing fingers at the devs who he viewed as the real problem.

1 Like