The Event Sprays

Gonna need a source on that

I will say I have the same extensions I’ve always had up and I’ve gotten OWL tokens just fine so I wouldn’t think they’d cause any issues.

Considering I have yet to see anyone mentioning getting the sprays yet (despite watching the amount of time), I’m wondering if maybe it’s just delayed due to traffic or something.

1 Like

Do you know if we need to actively watch it (have the tab active at all times) or is it okay if it’s on background? I’ve watched it for ~10 minutes and left it on a background tab.
Can’t really be bothered to watch Overwatch gameplay if I can barely handle the game anymore.

I can’t include links so Idk how to give you the source but it’s number 2 of their Didn’t Receive League Tokens support page.

Assuming it works the same as it does for the Overwatch League, you can have the stream running in the background as long as your browser doesn’t pause streams that aren’t in an active tab. I know for instance Chrome will by default pause it if it’s muted and in an inactive tab, but Edge will keep it running forever.

Thanks!
I’ve been keeping it on a separate, active tab (just muted), but I did have a point where I had the stream on an inactive tab for a few minutes. Maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten anything?

Then with chrome put the audio really low and you should be golden

Might be. Torchick11’s idea of just setting the volume to very very low might be the solution for you. I personally just leave an Edge tab running because even though it’s not the best browser in the world, it hasn’t caused any issues to just leave it somewhere hidden under all my other windows lol.

I’ve never been able to get the Twitch thing to work…I just turned off ad block to see if that was it.

I did that a few minutes ago, hopefully it’ll be fine. :slight_smile:
In the stream, she did just say that the sprays might be unlocked after the event is done. I don’t know, though. My ISP blocks IPv6, and it took me a good hour or so to get the stream going, so I hope it’s keeping track of what I watched thus far.

If you are in Canada, you need to answer a simple math question to be eligible to earn OWL tokens due to a Canadian law regarding contests. Try Googling OWL eligibility test. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some answers would be nice; I’ve been able to get OWL tokens without a problem but I haven’t gotten the 2 hour spray yet.

2 Likes

What?! I am Canadian. Damn, all those hours…lol

I’ll look it up thanks. :]

EDIT: oh man, that took seconds…THANKS OBAMA.

lol

By the way, if you answer the question, you’re good to earn OWL tokens up until you win one of the 100 token prizes. After that, you need to go re-answer it if you want to win more tokens (even if you just want the 1 token per match, because you essentially enter a contest every match to see whether you’ll get 1 or win 100). I’m Canadian too and I haven’t won 100 yet so I’ve collected roughly 50 tokens without having to re-answer the question, but a friend of mine got lucky and had to re-answer it twice in a week haha. Have fun with all your tokens!

1 Like

Has anyone actually gotten any of the sprays yet? Anyone? I’m Canadian (like a few of the people in this topic) and I haven’t gotten a single thing yet (outside the basic player icon that you got from logging in) and I’ve been on this stream for over 3 hours now (and I know Twitch is connected to my battlenet account).

I’m in a small town with crappy internet so I can’t really go crazy with bandwidth (I have twitch set to 160p to save as much as possible) and it’s really frustrating not getting any sort of update officially about how this works or if something went wrong.

Also sucks having to do this in the first place despite having actually bought the Mercy skin (imo buying the skin should have unlocked all content for this event).

1 Like

I still haven’t after the 2 hours+ watching

Nope, nothing. Been watching for four hours already.
Guessing no one has gotten theirs yet?

2 Likes

Nothing for me and it’s been four hours.

2 Likes

There are plenty of other streams listed at Pink Mercy Twitch Drops FAQ.

I’m currently watching HALtv. I used to watch QueenE but after seeing that channel do a bronze to GM run a while back I no longer support it as that skews matchmaking for others.

Pretty sure only QueenE’s channel is getting the rewards, some other channel does tomorrow, etc. Unless I’m wrong?

1 Like