The devs deserve a HUGE pat on the back for this

So they fixed a problem that they created themselves and now we should give them a pat on the back ?

2 Likes

if someone spits you in the face daily for no reason and then he stops one day you will say thanks to him?

3 Likes

im pretty sure was jeff, not him, aaron dont understand the game at all and wants to destroy it

That’s the logic with some of these people, also Keller says some ominous stuff about silencing accounts near the end and no one seemed to pay that any mind for some reason? Not even sure if he means for players or something else among other things I wasn’t sure about. The whole game is kind of broken outside of the gameplay which they didn’t even make at this point. Everything the new developers introduce has been a mess.

kelle said yesterday he thinks baning heroes may be good for the game, this persons understand the game and is doing a good job?

1 Like

Nope. Keller.

1 Like

jesus christ, you really searched an article from 2016 just to answer this, well aaron changed his mind and ruined the game with overwatch 2 and changes nobody asked like pay to win heroes, battle passes, cheap skins, no loot boxes, no rewards, 5vs5, and season 9 changes, or was bobby fault? well he is no more, then is time for aaron to finally get to work and fix the game and should hurry, already wasted 4 years doing nothing

pay once play forever, god those times

I don’t. They were acting as a barrier to returning and new players, and it started costing them money.

There were talking about that a month or so ago, which is why I called that they were removing it.

Nice.
Credit where it’s due for finally getting that change pushed to live.
No place for pay2win just like no place for hidden rigging or fake player numbers.

1 Like

they dont in reality they are massively braindead they made bastion and moira mega OP…a competent dev team would of never allowed some of the changes in the game like it was my 1st day playing in over 30 days and it was terrible…dev team needs to QUIT catering to gen z

thought this was a sarcastic post but unironically, yeah

1 Like

And I’m happy about that, but I’m not going to treat them positively when they are doing so much bad stuff for the game simultaneously. Cough Cough Life Grip Cough Cough

1 Like

It’s not called doomers, it’s called accountability. Holding companies accountable is important. It’s a relic of the past since corporations replaced a lot of the parenting of people who post on here. Always be harsh to a faceless entity consisting of many different, moving parts, it’s not like you’re harassing one person to a breaking point. They are not entitled to a sale and it’s good for everyone we extract the best value over our purchase. That’s where the relationship ends

I see it more as an alcoholic that’s getting treatment, but relapses a couple of times. They maybe fine at the end of it all, but the journey is a rollercoaster for others to deal with and some people are sick of it.

We still have features missing from Overwatch 1 like LFG, we still don’t have weapon inspect that was promised on Overwatch 2’s launch trailer and they scrapped pve which was the big draw for Overwatch 2 in the first place.

I’m not giving praise till what they say is in the game.

I’ve given the team a lot of flak in the past same as everyone. But when something changes for the good, it’s okay to acknowledge it for being a positive. I feel like a lot of people have forgotten that. It doesn’t make you a shill or an apologist to see something good and call it as such. Call out the bad, acknowledge the good. Too many folks on the internet want their ‘A-hole’ switch stuck ‘On’ 24/7

1 Like

It is certainly the best decision for the worst possible outcome, so ideal is out of the window. But yeah, few of the main problems since launch are suppossed to change and it definitely makes the game seem more friendly instead of trying to actively make you play a gamemode you dont want to for that sweet sweet extra 10 measly coins

It is really crazy that we didn’t talk about it louder. 50 COINS WEEKLY. Imagine a player that started from the beginning of OW2 (me) seeing that change. The only bp i bought was the Mauga one, and damn did he rip and tear.

(So it is 60 coins actually if i remember correctly, i know, how could i mess up so badly)

I only hope this goes as planned and there is no bs oopsie poopsie tehee hee “weeell actuaaaally guyssss umm”.

Heroes should never have been locked behind a pass in the first place. Giving them praise for something like that isn’t warranted. Its like, oh you didn’t flush your crap down the toilet but now you are? Thank you so much!

And the battle pass only gives 600 coins….why not make it 1000 to buy the next one? They are still trying to nickel and dime us at every turn. It means you still need to drop 5$ on something that should be free in a FREE TO PLAY GAME.

They won’t be getting praise for a very long time, especially after the entire PVE being canned. They have a long way to go to rebuild that trust.

I dont think they are complaining, more like people is not impressed. Also the premium currency included in the BP is a half baked bait.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP
YES DADDY BLIZZARD YOU WORKED SO HARD TODAY :smiley:
bro some of yall are unreal I REFUSE to believe that its not a bot making some of these posts
:sob:

2 Likes

This dev team is absolutely clueless and there’s probably some diabolical reason they’re making this change.