The devs are not listening?

I can assure all of you of two things, the devs are getting the feedback from these forums and Reddit (I confirmed this relatively recently with Community Manager Josh Nash) and that Blizzard doesn’t stop on fighting cheats and hacks. The problem with cheats is that Blizzard doesn’t directly talk about it in order to make sure their methods of identifying and stopping hacks remain undisclosed as possible. I made a detailed post about the issues regarding cheats, how to identify them, and what Blizzard does about them here:

3 Likes

Happy New Year PS4 OW…

Code: OM8124

Yes. I’m inebriated but not so inebriated that I can’t understand wtf is going on.

That’s the point. It won’t, ever.

I know i will be ignored by bliz…but i agree in just the recent month ive seen more cheaters/smurfs/throwers then i ever have before. I think bliz needs to link accts with phone numbers for a start would help a lot. And yes i know some would spoof phone numbers or what ever…but it would still drop the numbers from 100 or maybe 50 or 60…anything would help. They could have a system that also watchs a player if they select lets say moria…Nland they are in gold were the average is maybe 10k healing and that player starts only geting a average of 500…they are probably throwing…other heros might be diffrent but im sure bliz has smart people that could add more to those things and other rules. Im no programer but it shouldnt be as hard as they claim it is. By now they should of listened but they seem to not care.

I don’t think the devs have ever listened except nerfing genji and brig months after they should of and said they would.