The complete. end. of. Mercy

What’s with the evil DPS conspiracies? I mean, how’d they become a thing? It genuinely sounds a bit silly - no category of heroes, whether it’s DPS, tanks or supports are out to get any other category.

Mercy is one of the most balanced characters in the entire game right now - whether she’s fun is subjective, some Mercy players find her fun, and some don’t. Whether she’s fun or not, she is completely fair and balanced at the moment. I genuinely feel bad for the Mercy mains who are forced to deal with having an iffy reputation because of one or two bad apples.

Agreed

The only Mercy topic I’ve seen that would made any sense was Eevees post sometime back. It has logic and actual gameplay suggestions. Not the same cyclical complaints.

2 Likes

i can write 1000 posts a day but that doesn’t mean I’m right. Just look at all this Brigitte threads…written almost all by salty kids but none of them are right. Mercy is fine.

Haven’t you thought of the strong possibility that your ‘concerns’ are equally ‘logical’ to those of Gold Genji mains who write that Moira is OP?

Maybe that you are trying to create a problem while there is absolutely none ?

The only thread really to not have been moved into the megavoid, most likely because it would’ve caused an even worse backlash as she’s a known and popular streamer. She had some good suggestions but sadly it went ignored instead of getting thrown into the megavoid.

1 Like

??? I already saw this.
What’s the point?

It’s in regard to what Hauven/NickySats were saying. Just putting it here for others to see.

1 Like

OP is just really bored, and I would imagine their real life isn’t all that exciting at the moment, so right now, causing drama on the internet is the most compelling thing for them. It’s the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

At least Eevees post was logical and well-thought out. This post simulates someone screaming at the sky because there’s clouds in it.

1 Like

Do you have anything constructive to say other than blaming DPS heroes and being mad because you’re not getting your way?

They posted it because it was the only logical Mercy post in a sea of people saying “she’s unfun” “revert” “she’s dead”

Well, if Brigitte didn’t exist, it would be a conspiracy between dps, tanks, and people that value heroes having a learning curve to them, but yknow…

Mercy is fine, lmao.

Mercy is in 9 out of 10 games. And 10 game is when everyone is throwing

I am so soo annoyed by Mercy threads asking for buffs/demanding attention. If she is balanced, but you don’t have fun playing her - pick another character that suits you more. Mercy is viable, strong and no one will ever complain having her in a team. Stop that whining, please.

1 Like

I find it funny the megathread was put there to have a place we could give ideas on how to fix her but instead they use it to go “lol she has good win/pick rate she’s fine no changes” and they still have it left up to what purpose?

Mercy is completely fine. In fact, she’s still borderline overpowered if you know how to play the game.

2 Likes

Look, Mercy might be unfun to you, but many other people find her very fun and aweosme.

What makes your opinion more important than there’s?

Sure Blizzard made some dumb choices, but there are other heroes you can play. Not everything is about Mercy.

2 Likes

People can ask for a change to make a hero feel more rewarding and active… I suppose that some Mercy players want a different feel to the hero because all the changes that she went through made her feel less active in the end.

Cookie, you need help. Stop spamming these threads. You got the response you wanted, I’m sorry it wasn’t the one you wanted but the fact of the matter is she really is fine. You clearly can’t look at the situation objectively and all you care about is you you you. Stop being so selfish, blaming others and take a bit of personal responsibility.

Ffs, “less engaging”. The only thing that was changed from her kit was the addition of a new ability and the ult went from button pressing to button holding. Everything else is the same - nothing changed with her playstyle. I understand that Mercy mains are upset, but at some point you have to let it go ffs - there are many other low skilled heroes to choose from, that will satisfy you for sure. Just try them out and leave Mercy as a part of your hero pool - problem solved.