Competitive Mode Temporarily Disabled

The competitive mode of my account is locked. Because of an accidental power outage. The above does not indicate the duration of the contest, only the current competitive mode is not available.

theyre fixing the matchmaking everyone is affected

‘Fixing’ is one way to put it.

2 Likes

I think the response time has been pretty good. Better than letting it go a day or 2. I am curious though whether theyll reset the season or just fix matchmaker.

Competitive mode is offline for all players due to a game bug. Please stand by.

Is it somehow related to the fact that everyone is placing in Gold for some reason?
My poor Winston got all sore after carrying so many matches just to be placed in gold ;-;

Quoting for emphasis so folks can find this information easier. We’re aware and working on getting it enabled again as soon as we can. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Hi all, I got out of a custom game and all of the sudden I see “COMPETITIVE PLAY UNAVAILABLE”. Was there some scheduled downtime or maintenance period I was unaware of, or did the servers crash. Please help. (CONTEXT: I play on PC)

What is the point of a two week ‘beta’ but to smooth over bugs? Any idea how long this downtime is going to take?

It’s fun getting matched with Bronze and below every match as well. It’s like the ladder doesn’t exist, what’s the point of climbing it.

Is it true that the beta is going to last another week? Some kids were saying it was in the lobby but I don’t know if thats true.

Update from Bill on the issue.