The Competitive Bugs Megathread

Same problem here (EU). Hope they’ll fix this.

1 Like

Yeah, the more we annoy them about it, the more likely we’ll actually get a reply. Bumping until we get that sweet sweet response :pray:

3 Likes

Bumping this up, wake up Blizzard.

2 Likes

They replied to my ticket.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/case/detail/86582017

2 Likes

I can’t see your ticket since its under your account. Could you copy the text of it or take a screenshot of the response and post it here? I’d appreciate it.

3 Likes

What did they say, please?

2 Likes

Was it anything insightful/useful? Or just “pls make forum post and that will solve it”

2 Likes

Please answer lol the suspense is killing us!

2 Likes

Hey Unbarring, could you tell us what the ticket reply was? I doubt it was anything useful but I want to make sure anyways. Thanks.

Recently I finally got an answer as well, telling me that they had too many tickets and weren’t able to give me an answer… I guess that this guy more or less got the same thing.

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s kind of annoying lol my plan still is just to continue through the ticket rabbit hole until there is some acknowledgement - one day maybe we’ll get our cosmetics from S36

2 Likes

So I did get a somewhat (?) useful response:

"We have heard your calling that your name is not on the leaderboard even you are the top 500. Let me assure you that we are here to help, and we will dig into this matter immediately! Before we could assist you further, please noted that:

1. If you are playing from PC, you’ll need to attached phone number from your account.
  2. If you are playing from console, you don’t need to attach phone number.
  3. All the games required to be placed in the Top 500 must be played 【after】 the SMS number has been added. Any games played beforehand do not count.

Therefore, please make sure that you had played enough games that reached the requirement【after】 the SMS number has been added otherwise your previous games won’t be counted."

I think the message still didn’t fully get across as this reads like my issue is with the current T500 leaderboard and not Season 36, so we go again but inch closer each time lol

1 Like

Yeah, sounds a lot like a generic answer… But at least they answered, which is already a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

I got a somewhat more helpful answer regarding the bugs but nothing about when it will be fixed unfortunately.

What did they say exactly?

1 Like

I copied the ticket response beneath my post.

1 Like

They told me a while back when I sent my ticket that they were “actively looking into the issue”, but still nothing… I also watched my full hours of OWL for these other rewards and I’m missing a buncha skins and rewards even from early tiers.

2 Likes

They’re actively not doing anything, yeah…

2 Likes

Welp the fact they acknowledged it in the first place is a step in the right direction so it looks like we’ll have to just keep waiting regardless.

1 Like

Well, after 2 months of back and forths on the ticket I made at the end of Season 36 it went back to the first reply I got where I was just told again to make a post on the forum so they could address it. I replied with what my response was 2 months ago - maybe I’ll just be caught in an endless loop

1 Like