The blizzard trans shirt has the word liar highlighted

To put it simple. For the nonartist types or those with lack of awareness of attention.

The word Liar is spelled simply in the name of “Blizzard” with the corresponding letters highlighting the shirt but taking away from the entire design through highlights.

So we get a shirt design that has this:

“BLIZZARD”

In the same manner I just used the artist who did the highlight did so using specific coloring that is made to instinctively catch ones eyes towards those exact letters to spell out a message.

They also faded out the other colors making only the red pink in bright deeper colorings. You can also see how the letters are boxing in or shoving the other kinda out of the way so they gain more attention.

I had read through half of that post and found the lower half offensive because its asking people to rude towards others thus ending any positive exchange among individuals in a social climate.

Here’s a challenge.

I challenge you to spread some peace and not take things so personally. There are billions of people in the world and not every single one of them will like you.

Don’t ever think of yourself as different or strange or weird. Think of your as unique and a rarity.

That is all I have to say about this. The untransphobic actions need to cease if our community is going to ever find a place in the world.

1 Like

lmao that is so good

1 Like

what beliefs need you to hate people who want to be called they and not let middle schoolers play in each others sports lol

1 Like

I find that behavior silly.

Taking the wording to address someone is akin to surrendering oneself in the same regards to a king or queen or lord.

Such pronouns are reservered to revere those who have achieved higher statuses.

“Your majesty”
“Your excellency”
“My lord”
“Your grace”

The pronouns used to disguise or hide a person’s basic biology is no way any different and are used to mask the reality of a person’s health and or standing.

“Sir” and or “Ma’am” are still very endearing phrase of one giving themselves up in attempt to please the other. Its a sign of one’s service towards that individual. Chances are that same individual will apologize if one even prefers a different addressing pronoun.

What is actually rude is throwing a tantrum because the use of uncommon pronouns is basically unorthodox and so uncommon and rare that people like this will be trying to correct others several times a day throughout the rest of their life and see very little change.

The fact of the matter here is, if someone’s already attempting to be nice, don’t be the rude one.

Share the positive energy do not add negative energy to a situation.

It’s not hate. Far from it. Because we walk in truth and try to spread awareness. It’s called hate even though we are giving the gospel.

3 Likes

It was tweeted by the official account

3 Likes

I find it awfully convenient they’re trying to lax the flames by coming out with more stuff like this.

They did the same exact thing when there was a bunch of allegations going on and they decided to say Soldier 76 was gay during all that.

2 Likes

So you said “I live my life and you live yours” yet you feel compelled to “spread awareness” and “give the gospel” of your “truth” at people? Why is it right for you to proselytize your beliefs but offensive when someone tries to spread their beliefs about respecting trans folks?

4 Likes

Lmao, took them like 20 seconds. I mean, it’s not like people can just edit a item on a store page “for sale” and cancel it and erase something they did from the internet. Obviously the only reality is the one that takes 2 seconds to google for any real life event.

Probably a pretty ballsy move, like that one exmormon who hid the Cesletter in a spiderman print (A faithful take on the equivilent of a faithful person asking why there weren’t dinosaurs on the earth if the mormon equivilent to the bible/quran book).

But yeah, considering a lot of rainbow painting sites out there that don’t care, and Jk rowling being demonized for being ONLY 95% supporting of civil right issues, it would be kinda refreshing having a corporation that literally had some issues with management demonizing it’s own employees.

(To the point that the Mccree name change was worded as NOT the corporation white painting, but the devs who themselves got the issues encountered, wanted to move on past and skip reminders of while they worked), at least to what they said.

But yeah, i suppose it’s probably just a funny thing that points out a serious issue of internal morals vs rainbow painting (“supporting” “a cause they couldn’t care less about”).

But yeah. Guess this fourm post is prob gonna get 1984ed by now and the newspost probably soon prob.

Narrow is the path that leads to life. Broad is way that leads to destruction.

the gospel has been used to hurt a lot more people than they them pronouns i’ll tell you that much, but both of you two’s replies to that are kind of insane to me so i’m just gonna leave this here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeah, i’m really tired of pride being used as an excuse to be a “good company” when they obviously don’t give a crap about gay people. as a gay, what would really make my pride is FRICKEN PVE

1 Like

The true gospel is the good news indeed.

Sir, this is the OW forums, not a TED talk.

2 Likes

Can we talk about tacos instead?

Feeling like Tex-Mex tonight.

1 Like

dunno if it’s on purpose, but how no one caught it is equally worrysome

It’s just a shirt. One I won’t buy.

1 Like

It’s 11:00 am here in Spain. I don’t feel like having tacos right now.

How about more coffee.

1 Like

Breakfast blend works for me. I use to drink dark roast, well getting older stinks at times lol.

1 Like