The Ashe Bug Showed Me How Vital It Is That She Builds Ultimate Charge with Bob on The Field

With the passing and patching of the Ashe ult charge bug, I am 100% sure it is imperative that she keeps it. I was already against its removal, but dealing with GM Orisa bunker comps is a nightmare without it. Whether Bob gets kills or not, he displaces and disrupts bunker, which greatly helps your positioning since you can rotate around shields as the enemy focuses him. That gives you a small window to pump tons of damage into their backline.

This nerf was depriving me of upwards of 40% ult charge, which in some cases could take two fights to get if my team comp has bad shield break or doesn’t move forward much. I have gone from an average of 1 Bob every 2 minutes during the nerf to upwards of 2 Bobs per fight after the patch. Without doing much against a goofy quad support comp, I got 41% ult charge after killing the whole team with Bob’s help:

Now imagine if I had to shoot a fortified Orisa 7 times while this is happening. It may have been even greater ult charge. She absolutely needs this, and it would be even more helpful if Bob could target what you’re shooting, so he could focus the exposed supports instead of an Orisa shield.

3 Likes

is it a bug or a nerf, make up your mind

Those are not mutually exclusive. Especially in the world of Overwatch where they hide nerfs under bug fixes. Rofl.

3 Likes

then read my second post

The link does not take you to your second post. It is just the orange text.

and what does it say, oh it says that this is a bug and that ashe IS meant to gain ult charge while bob is out

It was a bug, they didn’t intend for it to happen and was patched as promised.

Anyway… I sorta agree with OP though, but I am also trash at DPS anyway >.<

wait…im confused…if you agree, but its already fixed…what is it we are agreeing to?

Uh huh… Did you read my post where I stated that a bug and nerf are not mutually exclusive? Do I need to explain what mutually means to you or something? Or are you trying way too hard to be overly pedantic?

1 Like

…The ORIGINAL poster (OP) of the thread? So… nothing to do with you? D=

1 Like

I know you meant to the op, I am just asking what exactly we are agreeing to, that ashe should gain ult charge when bob is out? if so then yeah

That it is vital for her to have it, because it’s really hard to gain ult charge >.>

Which is why I added that I’m trash at DPS because I could just be uh bad at her XD

okay okay, sorry I was just a tiny bit confused, I must apologize
im just very confused today in general…so ill just be quiet

1 Like

I completely understand what you mean. There was a game I was carrying but ended in a draw because I didn’t get bob every fight like I was suppose to considering that I was landing my shots while having Bob including being under Orisa’s super charger which builds Bob faster.

Also considering she’s the weakest sniper she definitely needs this.

1 Like

He’s a troll that tries to find something pathetic to argue about in all my threads. Just ignore him. Anyone with common sense understands that the bug was a heavy nerf, which is why I purposefully used both words.

1 Like

Well Jeff responded to a thread saying they’re planning on fixing it so don’t worry

It’s already fixed. That’s not what the thread is about.

It’s fixed. That’s exactly why the thread was made.