šŸ’– Thank you for changing the like limit!

2 Likes

Yeah, this thread really made my day. Giving out so many upvotes was like inhaling helium and talking like a chipmunk for 20 minutes.

It was glorious.

8 Likes

I know itā€™s looping endlessly yet itā€™s hypnotic powers compel me from looking away.

ā€¦I can imagine this is Homerā€™s Ultimate if he was in Overwatch! :grin:

4 Likes

God dammit. Now Iā€™m gonna get heart spammed even more

5 Likes

Homerā€™s ultimate would have to have something to do with donuts. :smiley:

4 Likes

As long as thereā€™s no downvotes, why not?

3 Likes

Let the heart spam start! Everyone like Drowsckabā€™s post!!!

4 Likes

Donut Blossom:

Homer launches jelly filled donuts that land on the ground as he spins in a circle. Each donut gives teammates a buff, but if the enemy picks it up they explode and the jelly prevents them from using any ability.

3 Likes

I am getting diabetes just thinking about this!

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

So I canā€™t seem to reach the limit, and I have been trying.

I am not spamming these hearts to just anything, Iā€™m reading a lot of posts and hitting that heart when appropriate.

I canā€™t reach the limit, and Iā€™m too tired trying. I can only read so much quality posts.

Just to be clear, this is a good thing. Now I donā€™t have to ration my hearts.

1 Like

You madlad actually did it.

1 Like

Iā€™d give him an upvote, but I am already out again.

3 Likes

Do you have any plans to address the flag feature being abused?

1 Like

Many thanks, itā€™s appreciated!

For further feedback, if this happens to be read, I think it would be nice if the requirements for maintaining and/or obtaining trust level 3, for this specific Discourse forum, would be a bit clearer. Iā€™d also like to see something being done in regards to the noticeably increased amount false flagging thatā€™s going on lately.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to take a moment to thank you guys for increasing the like limit here on the forums. While itā€™s never affected me personally, it does help.

I do have a question related to the forums, but unrelated to this thread. One suggestion that I posted a long time back regarding the forums did get a reply from a member of the Forum Developer Team in Callie. However, Callie seems to have disappeared, and I havenā€™t been able to get a response from them for a very long time regarding this. With that said, my question is: Do you guys have a progress report on us being able to set a certain profile of ours as the main profile for the forums (implications regarding the main player icon people would see for a person on the forums)?

Explanation of this:

1 Like

Right on Valentine week too.

Spread the love people.

SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

1 Like

Can we please get the edit limit also expanded?

Thank you!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Perfect timing with Valentines happening

Spread the love :heart:

2 Likes