Thank you for removing the noose

I made a thread on it months ago. I don’t know how this spray even made it in the game but I am glad it is gone. Hatred and racism has no place in any game. And if you are mad about that then you need to get over it and go check yourself. Lynching is a symbol of hatred.

26 Likes

or just executing criminals. I mean yeah it was used for unnecessary killing, but it’s no symbol of hatred. I think a lot of people get their morals screwed up a lot these days…then again for the past decade on self guilt or whatever hence why a lot of stuff gets cancelled for silly reasons.

152 Likes

people were using it to put on top of the heads of other sprays

8 Likes

The US agenda was taken too far

50 Likes

Going to get worse since they’re trying to cancel Manga and Anime. They’re already banning light novels on Amazon. Japanese already calling those people the enemy. They see what’s happening over here and why they’re being targeted.

21 Likes

That was the point… It’s like the wanted poster you can spray it on top of other sprays.

47 Likes

It’s a reference to a movie, people these days are such a cry baby, everything is offensive for them, it’s like twitter IRL.

93 Likes

I felt the same way until I kept seeing the cute Lucio spray hung over and over :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Almost every spray can be turned into something sexual or bad.

36 Likes

how can a noose be sexualized

Don’t be cursed with knowledge like I am you sweet summer child

17 Likes

You’re probably better off not knowing. It’s not a safe practice. People do die from erotic asphyxiation every year, after all.

50 Likes

,games habe no place for hatred or racism’’ … God of war series, GTA series …

9 Likes

Everyone who actually thinks it was racist has some serious problems. Nothing of it was racist.

72 Likes

I mean that’s the point of the spray. You play a game with guns blood and headshots. We kill each other on a regular basis…

12 Likes

that’s not racism or hatyred

1 Like

Killing ppl is also a symbol of hatred…

16 Likes

that is why blizzard is against police brutality and that spray was removed.

The Right Stuf has been in the anime and manga (domestic and imported) business by mail order catalog since the days that Anime was on VHS and translated manga was published as 30-page floppies ; I don’t know if they still do mail-order catalog, but they still provide excellent service today, just online.

If you prefer e-books, then I would go with Bookwalker, since they are actually a Japanese company and unlikely to censor themselves. (Their DRM is strict, but then again, since we’re talking about alternatives to Amazon that’s not really any different.)

There are plenty of other alternatives out there. Amazon does not actually have a monopoly on books, which is probably a good thing since their bookstore business is increasingly a neglected afterthought.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate this :slight_smile: