Thank You, Aria Rose

Then a lot of people are misusing that term.

Strange :thinking:, I haven’t been…

actually I have been told that about an hour ago so.

i will hug papa jeff then.

Why are you using two accounts to post?

He got flagged because he started to spam a video xD

You literally justified false flagging this thread because the sole intention of a “thank you” thread was to cause unrest. Do not get me wrong, the reality is that it would. But that was not the intent. A subtle, yet important distinction. It is pretty clear you have some sort of anti-Mercy bias. I do not want mass rez back and basically admit that I was one of the people that instigated the rework because I thought it was degenerate and I have never been called anti-Mercy.

I love you, fam. Your posts are always among my favorite. But, this anti-Mercy stuff is pretty blatant.

1 Like

Here, take my heart <3

oh the other one got flagged by u peeps,

Luckily i got a arsenal ready.

I can’t believe that such a harmless post was reported so much it was hidden. This community really needs some work.

1 Like

You know that’s against the rules, right? Circumventing a suspension?

1 Like

i do very much. :blush:

I wonder why you get flagged if you make posts like the one before which name I will not say here that was pretty clearly harrassing Aria Rose (at a very very high level) it got deleted quite quickly tho.

Very constructive and helpfull aren’t ya

1 Like

make what u want of it ^^

i know what Aria is.

A pasta monster, I think that’s what I identify as now. Soon to be Torb main. >:D

1 Like

Well alot of people would think your hero did not even change the home countery if you swapped to Torb :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna be a McCree main. Lets see who has “No Aim” now, you jerks…

come 1v1 me as mcree, fun right.

stays as a Soldier player in the corner

I’d be a reaper main if I mained DPS. He’s just so fun. xD

2 Likes