Text (ult charge, cds) glitched after recent patch

Still a bug, are you listening devs?

its been happening less for me now, but custom game text is glitched consistently

Same here, It has been happening for 3 ish days. I cant even see the time until my Q abilitys refresh. Are you listening Devs?

imgur /t3EAh8X.jpg

garbled text in game. I can’t share links.

When is this going to be fixed?

I have GTX 1060 and Ryzen 5 1600 and this happens to only the total health and ammo numbers but nothing else for me. I’ve tried redownloading the game and even the scan and fix, but neither fixed anything.

1 Like

Same issue. I can’t resolve other issues because of this, it’s impossible to use WinMTR when the server IP address is illegible. Can you please at least acknowledge this Blizz?

2 Likes

Any devs in the chat? Bugged for over 2 weeks now. Would be pretty nice if gameplay influencing UI bugs like this could get fixed at some point.

1 Like

아니 이정도 되면 고쳐야 하는거 아냐? 블리자드 일 안하냐?

Same for me. Noticed it yesterday and played again today and the issue persists.
Computer was shut down between both play sessions.
I’m seeing reports of people verifying integrity of game files and even reinstalling and still theirs isn’t fixed, so what are any of us to do?
Please, Blizz… fix this immediately. This dramatically affects gameplay.

Still bugged yesterday, what a joke 19 days and not fixed. Although there’s other bugs they took years to fix so won’t hold my breath.

5k views and nothing…

1 Like

Still bugged another 2 days, nothin done

1 Like

Still bugged btw, especially prevalent in custom games randomly