Temple of Anubis rework

At the end of Venture’s trailer it looked like something that could potentially tease TOA reworked into some other mode maybe?

2 Likes

I hope so. Hope Clash comes out and it’s Anubis.

I want Anubis back darnit.

They already announced they are reworking 2cp into 5cp called ‘clash’. But they showcased Hanamura first, so we all thought that’d be the first one. But maybe they’ll release 2 in one go.

1 Like

It looked like that DM map to me… petra it is called?

Yeah they did showcase Petra. But right at the end was a statue of Anubis. But tbh that could also be Petra.

Wonder why they’d overhaul Petra though?

Oh right I believe S10 should be Egyptian themed mythic.

Maybe we get TDM as an actual official mode o.0

1 Like

They have had 4 v 4 in the arcade. And they used to rotate in a competitive version of it.

I wonder why they stopped doing that.

Atcade is not what i consider “actual ifficial mode”. It’s what i consider “goofy variations on the game”.

In arcade, or in actual comp?

Did Temple of Anubis always have that Anubis AI God Program thing in the back or is that something new?

Yes

From my often incorrect memory, in ow1 the comp version was put in the normal competitive screen along with the oq comp. But i could be mistaken.

1 Like

Ok, so that would make it official mode.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll bring it back for s10. Would be a good game mode to practise venture in.

It won’t be a rework, it’ll be a new map set in the same location like what Hanaoka is to Hanamura, most likely for the new Clash mode.

Me too. It was my favorite 2cp map.

1 Like