Teleportation Lag

So this just started happening a few days ago and its only been about. Week since i had the game, every so often player run in their place and soon teleport where they should be, its happening more often and is getting to the point where it is happening every-game. I have a high preforming pc build so i dont see why this should happen unless its on blizzards end

teleportation lag is mainly the cause of high ping/latency.
there could be a problem with your internet connection and not your computer.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issues and I’ve contacted ISP, and ran speed test, changed Ethernet, restarted internet, and even tried other programs and nothing is showing any problems except OW.

I can say for sure, as just being logical and even asking my ISP and running speed test, it surely can’t be me

and -I oop.

I don’t understand any of that.
I tried to help with what I knew (which isn’t much)

i’m VERY sorry.

Of course, a conversation in general I find to be more assuring than getting nothing at all, because at least this can draw more attention in comparison to my post in which hasn’t gotten any. In a weird way, I’m saying thank you.

But in short, to explain. It was basically stating, I contacted the people who provide me the internet service (ISP, stands for internet service provider), and they saw no issues on their end. And ran a internet speed test, and basically did just fine implying Overwatch should be running smooth. But still, didn’t work.

And even through that, I tried other solutions you would normally do if your internet is acting poorly and still had no success in fixing any problems at all.

I really want these issues fixed because it literally takes away the particles for Tracer which means she completely disappears on my screen when she blinks. Due to the fact there’s no trace on what she went. Ironic for someone named Tracer.

1 Like

I’m having this exact issue as well. I randomly “freeze”, walk in place, etc then suddenly jump to where I was intending to turn, if that makes sense. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason. Sometimes it happens 3 times in a 5 second span, other times only once a game, but it’s happening basically every game. Very frustrating.

I’m running an ethernet connection with good internet and a high-end setup, my ping is normally in the low 50s. I’ve tried all the usual fixes and nothing seems to help.

Same issue here. I have very small moments of teleportin every 3 seconds. Everyone on my team and the enemy team literally teleports like 1 or 2 steps every 3-5 seconds. the only time this changes is when I’m running on my mobile hotspot. BUT, I ran several internet tests and called my ISP and there’s no issue on my end… And to top it off, happens on my other gaming PC as well ONLY when using my wifi but once again this doesn’t happen on any other games requiring high FPS including Paladins AND Rainbow Six Siege.