Tbh mercy was never fun

Your viewpoints, once again, are in the minority. That alone isn’t enough to invalidate them, but they’re also unsupported.

I guess I’m turning “pro-Doomfist” as of tomorrow, too.

You are indeed in the minority. There was a poll done. I like Valk too, but I liked Mass Res better.

Honestly, I feel the opposite. Drive-by tempo res was more fun for me because it gave me more opportunities to use iframes and kill enemies while keeping my team up. I spend more time playing passively with Mercy after moth meta, which doesn’t line up with how I play the game anymore.

She was way better with cooldown res than ult res actually.

1 Like

I know of no validly run polls that support the contention that either side is a majority or minority

2 Likes

Add that to the long list of things you’ve demonstrated sub-par knowledge of.

1 Like

Mercy main here. Joined Overwatch after Mass-Res was removed from the game.

I like playing Mercy, truthfully, because I like that I can help my team as a Support when I’m just not that great on offense. I came into the game not long ago, but I’ll be honest… Valkyrie, in my opinion, isn’t very helpful. I know someone is going to throw at me that I don’t have enough experience to say that, and maybe I don’t, but I just feel that it’s not enough for her.

Am I asking for Mass Res back? I haven’t been playing long enough to give you that answer. I’m not asking for some massive Mercy buff or anything. I just think some reconsideration to her setup would be appreciated, even if it were minor. I’d like to be a little more helpful to my team than just a flying target.

Hey it’s something I actually agree this time

She is not fun, even less engaging and possibly balanced due to us not really knowing because GOAT’s is very prominent.

A poll that does not follow correct polling methodology produces only invalid data

The polls were good enough, and certainly outweigh your monotonous troll “opinions”. You are one data point, they are 1000+ data points. Even non-support players support a revert.

The End.

This appears to me to have been conducted improperly, and as such, I believe the results to be invalid

1 Like

Ana main here.

Mercy was fun pre-rework. She’d be even more fun if she were reverted to her old hps and ult but with small nerfs to her mass rez to balance it out and compensate for the addition of a new E and the bunny hop.

1 Like

It was done well enough to completely invalidate all of your arguments 1000 fold, which boil down to “because I think so”.

1500 people outweigh your 1 personal opinion.

1 Like

Our experience differs

In my experience, she is fun to play, balanced, engaging, and impactful.

Your experience counts for nothing against the experience of 1500+ people. But you can substantiate your personal Mercy experience by making your profile public.

Otherwise, I think you’ve said your piece.

1 Like

“Easy button”? The only ability Mercy has like that would be Valkyrie, which is just a “press and relax” button, since it pretty much makes Mercy a spectator cam that can heal, without much worty of death or target prioritization.

Mass Rez was more impactful and less “easy” than the glorified spec cam that her ult is now.

2 Likes

Give her Death Blossom then. You’ll be eating your words.

Factually, Polls are either run correctly or not, producing respectively meaningful or meaningless data.

I know of no correctly run polls at this time on the subject of Mercy

I personally do not consider providing ones genuinely held opinion on a matter to be trolling

I personally do not consider someone disagreeing with me to be trolling

It’s easy to claim that Mercy is all of the above when you have a private profile so we can’t even tell if you’ve played Mercy or not and to then say that she’s perfectly fine is an opinion that is only taken slightly into consideration by me. But as a Mercy player whose in the top 100 Mercy players on PC (and doesn’t have their profile blocked I might add). I don’t think she’s in the best spot she’s ever been in.

1 Like