Tanks and supports

The thing with game-sense-heavy heroes is that game-sense is technically easier to learn than mechanics. The difference is that the ceiling of game-sense is based on how much the player can learn and mechanics are hard-locked to game-design limitation. Moira is mechanically easy and forgiving. Her main weakness has mostly involved her lack of range (though that is debatable), since she can reposition more efficiently and self-sufficiently (like Lucio), coupled with Damage orb she can defeat squishies while taking less punishment.

your elims per life is 2.16

i have alot of respect to healers and tanks , there’s nothing more i like than a
good healer and tank

but i hate those tanks and support who thinking that because we losing the game it’s 100% dps fault and they’re some kinda of gods that belongs to top 500 and because of dps they’re stuck in their rank

1 Like

I am not at all trying to argue that supports are equal as mechanically intenive as dps. But to say that it’s as simple as M1 + W is straight up insane

anna isnt , zen isnt , zarya isnt ,rein isnt ,orisa isnt ,hog isnt

anything else it’s pretty much like that

Well, sadly, the thing is, up to Plat and maybe even low to mid-Diamond, you can legit get away with M1+W. Its kind of like how some peeps in CSGO learned to abuse the CoD guns (the two guns that can ADS and aren’t AWPs or Autosnipers) to get from Silver to LEM. Since I’m basically baseline Masters (I don’t play on this account anymore, its just logged in to the forums and I found it convenient), I see that ALOT (as well as other things I thought I can get away from… turns out that Silver to Plat mentalities still hit Diamond and Masters, but that’s another topic). Only difference is that Moiras at that SR are smarter with it.

so moira can carry anyone to diamond

you just prove my theory

and i’m not here to entertain you

She can’t, its just that she opens enough room for the peeps who think they can carry to carry and do it with more headroom, since she’s a very self-sufficient support.

I wouldn’t say that. For a moira to be effective the team needs to work with the hero. If the team is all over the place then the hero is useless. And in low elo getting a team that coordinates is rare.

I agree, bad tanks and supports seem to be a far bigger issue than bad DPS players below Diamond.

3 Likes

Umm I’m going main vs main here not hero vs hero I think the last time I played mccree in comp was like season 3? Lol…

My elims per life on Moira is 5.55 which is higher than both your Moira and your main mccree

I am not. I have ten hours on soldier six on Lucio and three on the combo of rein,Winston,Orisa. Whether you believe me I don’t care.

Heal me. The pharah is getting heals constantly and she will go down. Block damage she can two shot me with ease.

It could be but frequently they just pocket the tanks while i die close to them and beg for healing when I have less than half the health of a tank.

Everyone is guilty of not doing their job at one point or another. I’ve been a support and no tanks or DPS help me survive a dive, then complain about no heals… Equally, I play tanks and don’t get healed. I’ve also equally played in stupid positioned as a DPS and the extra damage loss has caused the team fight to go in the enemy direction. We don’t play the roles perfectly every game, otherwise we’d all be pro’s.

The biggest issue that I have seen from Plat, Diamond even into Masters is feeding… Bloody feeding is the biggest issue I see. I’d take better team co-odination and not feeding before complaining about people not doing their actual job.

1 Like

Tanks is the hardest role in the game main tanks not the six hundred health dps we call tanks. Sincerly, A dps main who flexes when needed.

Cheers!! We have argued since about 6:30 this morning! That’s a solid 6 hour argument!! I mean that’s pretty awesome right? We should have been lawyers.

I will be locking this thread. Please continue Mercy feedback in this thread here! [Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018 - Forum Moderator

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with mercy

Press E. gl hf 20 chars

That sounds quite a bit.
DPS Moira much?

It’s just easy to get elims on Moira, I’m not a good player or anything.