Tanking isn't miserable

Hate to point it out there but console and pc aren’t that different atm. The dps can focus fire all they want but I know how to manage my cooldowns and know my team’s resources. You can’t focus fire me if I take away your positioning.

That is one way to put it :smiley:

I mean tanking can be fun, but also not as fun as other roles, that doesn’t mean it’s not fun

On diamond tanks stomp all over dps lol.

I love OPs like that, “I had fun so why don’t you? I’m T500 tank after playing only a day as tank so why aren’t you? Pfff get on my level”

4 Likes

The Switch Account is 1 Star and The Xbox is Level 1…

It is.

2 Likes

I find tanking miserable because I hate how people have to depend on my skills as a tank. I’m not good enough for that :rofl:

2 Likes

Relatable 20 characters

1 Like

Switch OW and PC OW are not the same…

Aim-intensive heroes benefit HUGELY from more precise input control (ie dpi settings etc), higher fps, and higher refresh monitors.

Regardless, I’m glad you’re enjoying the experience! I’m not trying to take away from that, just pointing-out that perspectives from PC players are not going to fall in-line with your experiences.

2 Likes

I love the tank role but can’t play as Sigma for my life.

Mi piace molto il ruolo Tank ma non so come Sigma per la mia vita.

I don’t play switch OW at all really. The account is literally 1 star and I’ve had that account for over a year do get that out of your head.

agreed. but its about to be with ow2. theres gonna be a dps storm coming in

it is a blast if your playing your favorite hero. i too have a blast with d.va on the occasions i tank with her.

rein not so much, it depends if my team is supporting me and if im not face tanking everything or if my team abandons me to the wolves

you need to play tank for more than just a single day in comp to get the full tank experience^tm

2 Likes

Found the last tank player guys.

2 Likes

yeah? those games on a xbox lvl 1 account are pretty easy aint they

I would be a d.va main if mercy didn’t exist

oh and moira, love her

Don’t be a jerk. Nowhere in this thread have you said you play PC and your profile doesn’t indicate you have a PC account either. If you have a PC account with X number of hours, just say that.

I have played alot of tank it’s just yesterday is was ultra fun and even easy