Tank Tips For Pushing

click heads
use cover
stop trickling
boom you just gained 500 SR

Thank you. This made my day :laughing:

I grew a beard and massive biceps by watching that. Iā€™m gonna go out and 1v1 a rhino now.

b-b-b-b-b-bingo my friend.

I try to preach this as much as possibleā€¦ Everyone seems to think tanks are supposed to be invincible or magically claim ground without detrimental effectsā€¦ Everyone should be using cover and shields should be used precisely, not just willy nilly to get somewhere. What happens when you arrive at your destination and your shields are completely depleted because you decided to fight the dothroki in an open field?

Use lucio.
Simple as that

Itā€™s also good to take damage at distance. While flicking the shield, take some damage because it will help your healers gain ult. As far as moving, donā€™t walk up the middle of a path. Try to move towards objects that will allow you to take cover to regen the shield. Also, being aggressive doesnā€™t mean rushing into a battle. You have to get a feel for whether you have to slow play to get a pick or you can really push. When you do push, you have to pay attention when to swing, when to shield, who to swing at. Finally, keep the charges to short distances and end up in a good position.