Tank needs group to climb out bronze

Hello, I am a Dva main! (I can also play Orisa if needed). I started playing overwatch two seasons ago. I was originally placed in gold (2004), but due to a really bad losing streak I now find myself in bronze (606 :cry:). I’m tired of bad teammates and bad attitudes and am looking for people that also want to leave bronze! Lmk if you’re interested!!

2 Likes

Hey there Dva main! Give me a shout if you want to team up. It is my first season, but I’ve made it up to silver before hitting a losing streak that brought me down to 1240SR. Let me know and we can climb out of bronze together!

Awesome! What’s ur b net? I’ll add you!

Hi there!
I’m a bronze/silver border support player, good at the off-healer types, like zen, brig, lucio, and mercy. I’ve sent a friend request if you’re interested

add me if you’re still LFG. Im low silver/high bronze. Looking for a reliable group. Bnet -Tstew#11756

hey, im a gold damage player but we still might be able to play depending on your sr, my bnet is phatboots#2954 :slight_smile:

Hiya! I’m a mid-silver tank and high bronze support (was gold at one point, had a bad losing streak and bad placements with throwers) so I’d be more than happy to play support with you! I’m trying to gain some SR on DPS as well, it’s in low bronze. Lets climb together!

My bnet is Mâmmøn#1816

OnePumpMan#1764
Gold, want frands