Tank Mei looks intriguing

I wanna see this on experimental, even if it doesn’t work. It would be fun to test and maybe could make Mei a balanced hero for once.

1 Like

And another LOL… adding to the list

4 Likes

Did the youtuber ask his followers to spam this video on the forums? bc like i’m tired of it

4 Likes

No it cause people have been expecting this to actually happen as a possibility.

I just saw this and honestly I agree with it moving mei and some of the other dps characters to different roles could be a good way to balance out the roles

That and Mei is pretty much is half a tank.

Though I don’t know which heroes would be moved to Support anymore.

Sombra and Symmetra.

Or maybe the new heroes will be mostly Supports?

Honestly Mei is the only easy choice for a rework.

The others have gotten more complex.

I think bastion could work as a tank due to the size of his hitbox. That would require a major rework to his kit though.

Since Bastion is already being worked on the ExC, let’s just let Blizz decide.

Since he is already “in shop”

And talk on heroes not in the ExC.

1 Like

I could’ve seen Old Symm MAYBE being a tank but with a few big changes like her turrets. Other than that the only dps coming close to a tank rework would be bastion but even that’s a stretch.

OK, here’s 3

Soldier:
biotic field: now persists until you place a new one, radius doubled, HPS nerfed to 30 per second.
Tac viser: now loads a single clip of healing rounds, still an aim bot, but now targets allies, each round heals 40HP (25x40=1000 healing with unlimited range that can’t miss) lasts till next reload.
primary damage lowered to 17. (this was his damage at launch)
helix damage on direct hits lowered to 80.
Soldier now plays like a Zen/Lucio hybrid.

Sombra:
Hack: now targets allies, granting them 35HPS, and 50% cooldown reduction on cooldowns are over 4 seconds (once a cooldown is less than 4 seconds this bonus is no longer applied) lasts 8 seconds, 4 second cooldown.
EMP: renamed to neural network, applies Hack to all allies in range.
Sombra is now a support with strong synergy on heroes with long cooldowns.

Sym:
Sentry turrets: no longer deal damage, Health increased to 100, slow increased to 50%, cooldown reduced to 3 seconds per charge, sentries now prioritize targeting different heroes. TP bombing sentries is now a significant AOE slow.
New Passive Living hardlight: Allies within 30 meters of Sym have their white health converted to shield health. because the devs have said that they are 100% never going to give her an actual heal ability, and this allows them to keep their word while allowing Sym to provide out of combat sustain for her team.