🛡️ Tank Main's Pub: Food, Drink, Spirits [MEGATHREAD]

Ah man I played Orisa a bit but I just find her so unbelievably boring and slow, I like charging into people with rein and slowly zapping people to death with monkey but Orisa is just so boring to me

1 Like

I know I feel the same but what els can we do, I mean Orisa and Miss I am strong both have things to stop CC all I know it will be Hog Miss strong and Orisa and I may jump on Rein if the team works better with him

1 Like

Need a plate of hog ribs and possibly a few Advil for my head, mostly because it’s been my job for the past month of tanking on Brigitte with absolutely no back up.

Who needs team work when you can die?! :’D

4 Likes

Oh man what have you- Orisaaaa! Get back here he didn’t mean it!

Orisa: I’m NOT moving!

I tend to be pretty aggressive with my shields and the halt ability…play her like a centaur not a shield bot

2 Likes

Been doing the same, I feel you pain but life is pain so is death

4 Likes

My fellow road main no one knows how important that tracer hook is but when you dont hook her they flame you its just how the world works :’)

4 Likes

Ohh, this looks nice.

1 Like

I wish Hog had that 6 sec hook it would help him way more with tracer and Brig being in games alot

3 Likes

Welcome to the party

2 Likes

That would be amazing

I will take Reinhardt… everything.
Is that an option to choose the Reinhardt Special Menu?

2 Likes

Welcome fellow tank main i hope you got appreciated knowing none of us had ;-;

1 Like

I know right it would make him sooooo much better right now

1 Like

not to mention the genji tracer strat we need that hook to be there for both

Ya I do believe that if we keep this form up maybe Bilz will see that Hog needs some food and not some pain

3 Likes

But most importantly no bacon!!

Hey where is my food I need something to eat, ya cooking it or something back there

2 Likes

lol was just thinking the same thing

1 Like

I been waiting for my drinks too

Hey orisa you think we’ll get service?

Orisa: Current outlook: concerning

4 Likes

We dont have all day we need to go back to being non appreciated tanks!

4 Likes