Talking about Brig gives me Ba Sing Se vibes

Brig honestly needs another rework because she’s in the Sombra situation of being held back by pros. She gives them too much value that isn’t found on ladder.

1 Like

Because she is? She was literally meta a month ago with ball.

1 Like

Even a month ago when she was “meta”, she was still the least picked support, with the lowest healing besides Zen, does less damage than Lucio, and only had an “average” pick rate in GM.

So no, even when she wasn’t absolute garbage, she wasn’t that good and only kinda worked sometimes in GM where team coordination is on another level compared to the rest of ladder.

She needs a rework

1 Like

She was picked on every map on contenders and if the enemy had a brig you had to swap to brig yourself in gm. Her coming and going with the meta is a sign of her being balanced. I agree with the rework thing though but they would have to scrap most of her kit.

Quoting myself for truth (ignore the OP part):

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

I disagree, nerfing pack charges but buffing HP means she becomes even more of an Dive counter

With mulziple pack charges Brig has to choode between enableing Dps and peeling, whilr old Brig was just “Sit with your team, if they Dive your Zen press E”

Dont make Brig braindead again

1 Like

Sombra gets mostly usef in organized play, while Brig getd used in high elo in general, in ladder too

Brig is only “bad” in low elo brvause people play Rein/Zarya 24/7 there

1 Like

Have you noticed the flaw in your argument?

In GM you played totally different comps then in low elo, ofcause differemt Hereos are good if Low elo sticks with Rein/Zarya 24/7

No way, in a Dive/Spam hybrid Brig gets more value then in Rein/Zarya, what a surprise

Using a Elo for balamcing wich plays the same comp 24/7 is kinda pointless

3th placed Support NA region, 2th KR region

1 Like

This only illustrates my point. She’s only picked in GM and pros.
And now, by no one at all

I still think they should gut repair packs, change inspire to not last for ages but heal a bit better while it does last and make her a bit more tanky. People want to play her on the frontline and not have to worry about healing as much, like Lucio. Not babysit Ana while throwing out Repair Packs and booping people just to proc inspire.

I mean its cus she is fine.
her stats in low ranks are skewed.
Brigitte is a very hard to character to learn. Easy to master though.
This makes he terrible in low ranks because nobody plays her correctly. They just run in and die because they think melee weapon go BRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
When in fact she is a counter pick to dive heroes and she peels or survives or denies positions. She can’t do this when all you know is damage and healing stats. he value isn’t in numbers it’s not quantifiable. This leads to low ranked players believing she is bad.

I played a ton of Brigitte and went from plat to mid diamond because i took the time to learn her. She is good.

Another issue she faces is brawl. Brawl is the easiest and strongest comp in lower ranks. Brig sucks vs brawl. Espeically rein since she can’t displace him or go anywhere near him. So that’s another reason she struggles in low ranks.

Her niche is simply countering dives and peeling. She is good at that and we don’t need to buff her into something she isn’t meant to do like frontline brawling.

If her niche is preventing there from being more than one strong AnchorTank a time, because that would cause DoubleBarrier.

Then that niche doesn’t need to exist.

Fixing queue times is far more important than if the 0.02% of the playerbase represented by Masters/GM Brig players is happy.

Double barrier didn’t have brig in it for a long time.
Anti-dive capabilities should not only be restricted to one role. Every role should have counters to other characters.

And Sigma is not a main tank. he is an off tank. I think you’ll find double barrier consisted of the main tank Orisa and Off tank Sigma.

Your queue time ideas quite frankly suck. and I wish you’d stop spamming them everywhere like you’re right. All you do is say we should gut Brig bap and buff shields and gut the kit behind them. NOBODY wants to play that.

Nobody wants a crappy kit with all the power in the shield.
Nobody wants Supports to have no dive counters.
Nobody wants immortality field to have some crappy threshold for damage that blocks barely any burst.

:eye: :lips: :eye:

“Moira is fine/op”
“Reaper is fine/op”
“Bastion is fine/op”
“sombra is fine/OP”
“Sym is fine”
“mei is fine”

notice what they all have in common? they are branded “ez heroes” so when they are bad it means they’re “good” to most people as they aren’t in their games. :roll_eyes:

When Reaper had the 5.5 and was so much worse than before, people were saying he is “OP” etc or trying to tell us he’s fine :eye: :lips: :eye: and now with the 6 people are saying he’s busted, but his pickrate remains extremely low…

4 Likes

Agreed, they switched to Brig immediately after Mei wasn’t good enough to fulfill the “basically an offtank” function for DoubleBarrier.

And plenty of people across all ELOs think this “Rein or Lose” meta is intolerable.

And if Peel focused Brig players all quit the game entirely, we’re talking about losing maaaaybe as much as 0.1% of the playerbase.

When compared to the dramatic risk posed by bad queue times, bad matchmaking, and bleeding away existing Tank players. Who cares about such a miniscule player count loss?

Anything, that gets in the way of fixing queue times, doesn’t need to be GM tier viable.

1 Like

maybe you should incude d.va, orisa and winston on that list. from what i saw on that most played heroes owl vid was that d.va was a superstar but i wouldnt mind if she had a comeback

Wow being in the backline, spamming repair packs to allies 30 metres away and whipshotting around cornes is not braindead?
Alright…

2 Likes

What are you talking about? It’s always been the same Joo Dee.
rock gloves away

1 Like

Nobody says Dva is fine though, which is actually a bit weird given how viable she is. Most Dva mains complain about how bad she is and everyone else wants buffs just so that one tricks stop ruining their games. Lul.