T500 leaderboard end of season bug?

I was top 489 in the damage roll at the end of season 4. I was really looking forward to getting the “Top500 challenger” player title and I had worked really hard to end the season in Top500. Season 5 just started and I wasn’t given the player title. I checked the leaderboard from last season 4 and it had been cut off at number 463, which excluded me from being in Top500. This makes no sense and I’m really disappointed, as I was definitely T500 when the season ended. Could someone please help me?

1 Like

This is the same for everyone, no matter what rank depending on when blizzard see this, depends when this bug will be fixed.

1 Like

Same problem here … i finished the season around Top450 on DPS and haven’t got the Top500 Rank written in my profil … i’m really sad

1 Like

Just copying my response here:

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

It’s actually not uncommon for the Top 500 leaderboard to finalized with less than 500 total players due to things such as some accounts getting banned. However, the number of removed accounts is usually less then 10, so 27 is quite unusual. A similar bug occurred in Season 36 in which all players below masters were removed from the leaderboard and did not receive their Top 500 rewards, despite their career profiles keeping their Top 500 status as well. You can read more about this and other Top 500 bugs in the megathread above.

1 Like