Symmetra's Hitbox Beam is Bugged!

12 Likes

Can we get this fixed. Also put this in the PTR Bug forums.

2 Likes

done.
Symmetra hitbox bug (Live and PTR)

1 Like

Oh yesh maybe one day they will aslo get around to fixing the bug which has her turrets stuck in walls and the one where her TP just explodes when placed on edges and railings.

And her poor primary charge up rate getting people killed. I expect fixes in the next year or so…

3 Likes

hopefully they would fix this , she has many shortcommings with her kit ,she cant bare any buggs .

1 Like

Big problem, seeing as the primary fire is already terrible. Plz address :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’d think with 6 seperate topics related to Symmetra’s beam hitbox, someone would notice and get it fixed.

Not enough people play symmetra who post in the forums about her.

1 Like

still not fixed even with 12 meter beam. plz fix blizzard

1 Like

It is far from fixed, it often hits invisible things instead of the hero I’m pointing at !

1 Like

Yeah, still seems to be broken today. Oh well, the range increase helped the gun a teensy little bit, I guess!

2 Likes

The hit detection should be like Zarya’s beam. I don’t understand why they felt the need to do it differently. (worse)

2 Likes

Yeah, they buffed the gun, without fixing the bug that made it so bad. >_<

This still happens. I was in a match yesterday and on 2 different occasions i tried to shoot someone with the primary fire while I was in cover behind the payload and it totally doesn’t hit the target even though visually it is hitting the target for several seconds.

This needs to be fixed. It’s very obvious that it should be hitting when it’s not.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – August 22, 2018:

So… they missed the major bug, and still haven’t fixed Symmetra’s Beam hitbox. * facepalms*

EDIT: NEVERMIND, THEY FIXED THE BUG! (unreported, but it’s on the PTR)

:slight_smile: one thing at a time yea? This Reinhardt nonsense seems to be just about dealt with, so that’s good.

And then the Torbjorn rework.

And then maybe Symmetra bug fixes and buffs. Maybe.

I edited my post. They fixed the bug apparently.

Oh cool, I’ll have my friend who plays Overwatch on the superior platform test it for me. That’s very good! It didn’t make a huge difference per se, but every minor bug makes Symmetra even worse right?

So that’s good!

1 Like