Symmetra mains did you see this?

this is actually amazing for those who want to learn 3.0 and the game in general.

i watched this and i actually started liking playing symmetra.

personally it’s a guide in times before the recent symmetra buffs. the radius is now more viable. I notice many Main symmetra make the mistake of using it too closely as if they were using the same range of Symmetra 2.0 … but no, it’s different, it has a very wide range, and I often find myself even killing the enemy winston several times. (his huge hitbox is very appreciated)

Extremely common mistake is to assume that Symmetra with radius must be in the forefront. instead it is more or less equal to the mid-range of soldier 76 or mccree, it must be used a lot with the head. and with extreme predict in the case of turrets. for example, place them in doors that lead to important healing packs for enemies and not for a direct confrontation.

the teleprter is perhaps the one that really suffers. deployment may need more speed, but essentially it is a skill that requires absolute collaboration. it can be useful if you define that the destination of it is next to an ideal package or in any case beyond the barrier to protect yourself from enemy enemies (bobs in particular)

Continue to ignore the primary ( Why is it even on her gun?)

Utilize the Ult as a LoS blocker

TeleTurrets

Hope you have a team that is not dead.