Symmetra live today?

Really? Maybe right after this PTR goes live, they’ll release Hero 28 and more changes to other heroes and on the next one.

I doubt PTR Symmetra is going live today, unfortunately I can’t see LFG going live today either. I imagine we’ll be waiting at least another week or two before they go live.

They should add everything else and leave Symmetra in the PTR, i want to be able to make my role team for comp.

2 Likes

Sym turrets currently can shoot through walls on the PTR, so until they fix that, you shouldn’t expect her to hit live.

Blizzard rushes thing
OMG BLIZZ THIS IS SO BROKEN UR SO BAD OMG

Blizzard takes time to fix bugs
So slow so boring omg

6 Likes

I hope not I feel like Blizzard made her worse.

There isn’t a thing they have rushed. Everything literally takes from 2+ weeks to over a year. But hey, I give you a like if you’re that desperate with such comments.

lol not really desperate, just poking fun at the community a bit and how people are. Thanks for the like btw!

Soon™

1 Like

The average player doesn’t know anything about game development, design, producing, coding/programming, nothing. Which is a shame especially to see them so critical when there are no other games as fast or much slower with the relative content that is being adjusted.

1 Like