Symmetra is very weak right now

I don’t mind any of these changes, but the removal of cc always makes me happy

blizzard doesnt make mistakes

I believe Symmetra and Sombra are not allowed to be viable for more than one week. My heart goes out to you, Symmetra mains. :two_hearts:

1 Like

75/120/180 would be better. 160 wouldn’t feel good…

1 Like

No one likes being spammy and niche, go back and watch the rework video for her, they intended for her to stop being niche, the devs themselves literally said they are trying to make her viable everywhere.

And on those few maps in the game you mentioned, she’s still a gimmick that can fail easily… And just straight up terrible everywhere else. Her pickrate in OWL has gone done a lot.

Also Sym can get charged up very easily vs the barriers, but struggles to get any kills behind them, or until theyre destroyed, which other dps will have killed your team by then.

Trust me I know why, but the point is by her design she’s clearly supposed to be good vs shields, because she’s actually even worst vs other metas…

Ur not getting it lol. Sym wasnt niche, she was unplayable. Now shes in a good spot. The throw pick characters got reworks so that they couyld have a constant meta value, or be rly good on certain maps. Sym is OP ON lijang.

She needs her thiccbox adjusted ASAP.

1 thing, Symmetra is braindead and takes no skill so she’s fine where’s she is currently at. Only Dive characters take skill and should be strong.

1 Like

Then you woke up and realised her pickrate and winrates shrunk after the last rework

1 Like

Honestly buffing the range on sentries would make them actually annoying. Right now only Reinhardt really has the “right” to find sentries oppressive but with a range increase, it could be chaos. I don’t support a range buff for them personally.

Shoot damn you’re right, I almost forgot about that. So let’s discuss how to nerf Sym instead shall we?

Yes to range.
Tentative on the actual barge rate numbers.
No to the higher end damage nerf.

Or just change her secondary to not require charge and just apply a fire rate. That way she has an on demand weapon.

Only part I agree with is the beam range.

I think they should tone down her damage cut out level 3 only keep level 2. Her beam is to oppressive against precious genji and she takes no skill so she SHOULD be bad.

But obviously we make it so that it takes as long to get level 2 as it currently does to get level 3, Genji needs to be able to kill her without risk

2 Likes

haha glowy gun go brrr

There we go, much better balance can’t have anything get in the way of the precious flankers. After all genji/tracer require the most skill out of the roster so they should have no sort of counter play.

1 Like

If u think the rework made her worse ur trippin

7 Likes

You are crazy, it barely makes it competitive against other dps close range. Are you insane? Sym had her whole kit nered 20% or more except turrets last fall, you clearly don’t know that.

lmao have you even played all versions of sym in high rank? Sym 2.0 was by far the strongest despite her issues.

nice gif haha ur funny