Symmetra is Jeff's top played character?

Where is Jeff Kaplan’s hours played revealed?

6 Likes

He’s a rein main, but symm is his go to dps. I think they’re waiting till OW2 to give her something in order to balance her, he said that the last symm tp buff/nerf wasn’t that great.

There goes our hope of a golden glove if they are not doing anything for sym.

1 Like

Yeah that’s crazy that Sym can be anyones top played character /s

3 Likes

I think you misread. Shes mine too but if he mained her on dps he would at least see the problem

1 Like

Imagine if Symmetra wasn’t bad.

1 Like

Some heroes can still be fun even if they are not the strongest.

Sombra is a good example of this.

2 Likes

From what I understand from Jeff interviews,

Dps: Sym or Genji

Support: Mercy

Tank: Reinhardt

Who Jeff mains doesn’t really matter. The head of balancing is Geoff and if it doesn’t hold a hitscan weapon and wear a big hat. He doesn’t know what to do with it.

12 Likes

Sym got some good OWL usage today during the early-morning Asian games. She’s definitely getting more usage than Sym 2.0 ever did.

Im your hunkleberry :kissing_heart:

I honestly think her TP shouldnt be a CD

The ability to have your entire team skip chokes and go straight to the point is simply to good

Also that currently it can be used has a permanent shortcut, which is quite strong on Koth maps

His top played DPS and we still don’t have either:

• a victory pose with her golden gun
• a highlight intro with her golden gun
• or a golden glove which would be visible in literally EVERY existing highlight intro or victory pose

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Other games: The devs are so biased, always showing so much favoritism.

Overwatch: What the heck, buff Sym Jeff!

She is up there alongside Rein.

Ehh, not even close, but anyways…

1 Like

he means her design, lore and character, not the kit in the game

That stuff is overdue, but it’s very possible that he personally doesn’t care at all, in the slightest. There’s a toooooon of people out there who leave/zone out/alt tab at the victory/defeat screen.

i’m pretty sure he said he started playing genji a bit more after playing him in retribution
not him being his go to dps
i might be wrong

He can say whatever he wants and there is no way you can prove it.