Sym update question

So tomorrow’s patch is totally the sym update, right?

its VERY SOON™

1 Like

Posted 6 days ago. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Probably Thursday or next Tuesday for sure tho.

1 Like

Is this Sim rework PERMANENT??? I used to CARRY TEAMS with the 2nd Sym, protecting my team with the flying photon barriers and myself, shield generator boosting the entire teams health, i mean, I cant even get one kill with the new Sym, much less HELP MY TEAM! What am I supposed to do with a giant static barrier ??? they can just walk through it!!! Im so UPSET by this lazy rework. ITS LAZY!!! The teleport thing is clunky and a joke. No one uses it and the turrets only being three do nothing to help either. You ruined her!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER REMOVING THESE REWORKS THEYRE GOD AWFUL AND YOU CAN DO MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER. PLEASE SHES USELESS

I play her as a flanker now, get your team to advantageous points with your tele and spam turrets in mid battle. Also build your lasers charge off enemy shields and then take out squishies and tanks really fast. Spam your balls to takeout low health enemies at range and charge em up for high health at range. That’s everything I got so far.

She’s not useless and it wasn’t lazy. Plenty of people are making good use of her new kit.

Yeah I just needed time to readjust to her ability layout. I was constantly accidentally hitting her Tele button expecting a photon barrier. It was just alot of work to master her second kit so it felt a little painful to have it changed again. But im actually having lots of fun with her now