Sym, torb, and moira dont ever deserve to be meta

Another one of these threads

Lord help me! :confounded:

It’s “turret” not “turrent”. I mean even the spell checker doesn’t agree with it. :roll_eyes:

Don’t forget Hammond

:unamused::man_facepalming:

That is exact point - you reduce human factor, so there are less unreliable elements to worry about.

and you call that playing?

This is downright hilarious coming from a Tracer main.

2 Likes

Yes. That’s the goal - to ensure, that no human error ruins victory. Either by having OWL-level players, which are less likely to make mistakes, or by using heroes and tactics, that are mostly foolproof.

you seem like the kind of person who would use aimbot and be fine with it just beacuse “no human error should ruin victory”.
Look video games are MADE FOR HUMANS (feels wired that i have to say something so obvious), not for bots, if they are fully automated there is NO POINT in playing at all.
Don’t give me that “to ensure, that no human error ruins victory” crap, this is not even called playing.

For me, it is playing. Goal of all players, that care about skill, is to make all of their actions automatic, so they don’t have to think, how to do something.

skill

/skɪl/

noun

1. the ability to do something well; expertise.

“difficult work, taking great skill”

Aka it’s not skill if it’s automatic.

Yes it is. It’s when you automatically do things in best possible way, without thinking about details. Like when good sniper aims ahead of moving target, they don’t think about it - it’s already their second nature to do that.

Unskilled people also can do things well, but they have to think about each step.

ummm i don’t feel like we are on the same wavelength here, when i say automatic i mean like torb and sym turrets for example which is clearly not the same and NOT EVEN CLOSE to a sniper predicting movement and bullet drop.

Yes, they are. They are same “skill” put in form of program.

Yes definitely taking aim and having it done by a computer is the same thing XD
Might as well report you for aimbot just to be sure, you scare me man.

Both human and computer do aiming, so yes, it’s same thing. Best players have aim, that is very close to aimbot.

Then having an aimbot is not cheating for you? really?

Edit : also NO, computers don’t take aim, they do with a 100% success chance

It’s cheating for Blizzard, but not for me. Since, again, I don’t care, if player is good or using aimbots - what matters for me is them hitting their shots.

As for chance: aimbots can be set to aim with chance too, as way to throw off aimbot detection.

How deep in trolling layers are we now?

If that’s really your take on the thing and you are not just trolling then go play some game full of cheaters and tell me how you feel after…

Except when it’s obvious in kill replay, you can just report them -_-