Sym teleporting her turrets

Deku:

Working…As…Intended.

This is something the devs put in specifically for Symmetra. If you are being hit by this tactic, you are not paying attention to your surroundings. In order for Symmetra to pull this off, she has to have line of sight to where she’s going to place the teleporter. She has to put 3 turrets down, that takes a second and a half, then she has to place her teleporter just perfectly to allow for the turrets to be moved, and then she has to make certain it goes in a spot that is going to hit someone.

After she’s done this, the turrets get teleported about a second after the teleporter shows up.

If you can’t see a Symmetra pulling this tactic, your situational awareness is potato. Period.

You replying to the wrong person? Im saying he’s wrong for saying you can’t do that and that you could only warp the turrets together off a wall or something.

1 Like

lol at you all feeding the troll

he is a troll, just stop

Exploit.

You keep using that word but I do not think it means what you think it means.

You’re implying that Sym gets an unfair advantage with no weakness. Putting the turrets there can alert the enemy thus defeating the purpose of sneaking behind for a flank.

It’s not a threatening strategy to the enemy team unless they have potato aim or no strong DPS. I could only see doing this in qp where people don’t pay attention or a Widowmaker that can’t see me on the map. Anything else would result in a quickly blown up teleporter and turrets

Dear Blizzard

Symmetra killed me today by teleporting her turrets, and I don’t like that kind of thing very much

Pls nerf

2 Likes