Sym needs her nerf on life servers

Sym is on 58% win rate and has the second highest pickrate as dps, only beat by doomfist, his winrate is 53%. 3.81% for DF and 3.21% for sym. Zarya is also on the top 5 win and pick rate. Sigma also seems off, but that could be the new phenomenon.

There are many things wrong right now, and they just don’t get fixed fast enough

1 Like

Sym actually being picked for once is suddenly illegal

26 Likes

She has the Overall highest winrate and the second best dps pickrate, she is just overpowered, that’s not suddenly getting picked, josh also said it, her dmg gone up by 40% on avg! That’s huge.

She has 58% winrate, the next char with a normal pickrate is sigma with only 54%, that’s a huge difference.

1 Like

They had her beam in a position that they considered balanced and then it got a huge buff via bugfix. Yeah, they’re gonna nerf it.

3 Likes

Sym is never allowed to be any good ever :frowning:

5 Likes

I eat symmetra as hamster. Just piledrive and shoot up then she is deleted. Cant do that as easily vs doomfist. I don’t think either are overpowered. I think doomfist is too safe but not op.

1 Like

58% winrate, 4.21% pickrate???

No hero was that clearly op since a long time, not even reaper with 50% life’steal has that numbers. In plat she even has 61% winrate… that’s insane

1 Like

From personal experience I destroy teams who rely on symmetra so idk. Often she is walking from spawn. Its just like people who claim widowmaker is super op. I just happen to play characters who counter them. That could mean the majority of players don’t play the right heroes so characters like symmetra gain power. If double barriers is run often and thats where symm does well, then those numbers make sense?

2 Likes

No they don’t :smirk: cause their still are other dps that could do her job, but only she has 61% winrate in plat… or 58% in general, the gm matches are left out in these stats.

Isnt overbuff really off right now? Im pretty sure those stats are not correct

Edit: Bastion 100% wr in GM? Ashe 125% wr in GM?

Overbuff is broken bro lol

6 Likes

No it’s not, you know there are much more plats then gms, you seeing 125% comes off from blizzard
They are only off for gm and masters. Plat is pretty stable since 2 days. Gold also seems fine.

I’m not saying your wrong or anything but I checked overbuff and her pickrate is still pretty low. So I am currently looking at this month and it says her pickrate is 1.02%, making her the 4th lowest picked hero. However she does still have the highest winrate at 55.64%.

1 Like

Thats 8% more than 50. If the winrate was super inflated like 75 or 80% then I would be like ok choosing symm is akin to a free win. But she isn’t a free win?

2 Likes

D.va has a 1% pickrate and 40% winrate in plat. The site is not working

4 Likes

It’s working perfectly fine, you can see how many stats are included by looking on the stats of the heroes.
I looked at this week pickrate, as beta wasn’t counted on overbuff.

You can tell yourself that, but none of us are gonna by it when its clearly bogus

Need more proof?

Tracer: .5% pr 39% wr Gold
Brig: 1% pr 58% wr silver
Sombra: .2% pr 66% wr bronze
Moira: Literally all her stats

Its broken

3 Likes

Symm’s stats were always inflated, along with Torb and at one point Bastion.

4 Likes

She has 1688 players counted, her stats are fine in plat and gold.

I see, however if we are on the topic of overbuff.
For this week grandmasters why does Ashe have a 125.00% winrate?
Also why does Bastion have a 100.00% winrate?
And how does Sombra have a 62.50% winrate?

I think something might be off.

2 Likes

How so? Only if they have low pickrates, and I didn’t see a proof of anyone yet for this claim, not otherwise it’s definitely wrong for anything high pickrate

Yes, on gm there are like no player counted. The stats are correct, the 125% happen cause not every game is counted but every win on blizzards stats. If you win, it will show winrate, though it doesn’t show games played