Sym 2.0 more survivability than 3.0

So you reworked 1.0 to make her less squishy. Gave 2.0 a great ability in Photon barrier that allowed her to react to and counter many ULTs. And a superb second ultimate, because you said she couldn’t always get value on her TP. :face_with_monocle: remember that.

Now in reworking her, you had a brain fart and completely forgot how squishy she is. Like, what? The only defence she has is her ULT. she has no escape and no sustain outside of 3 seconds of not taking damage.
No one has the powers of precognition to use this TP as an escape. It would be more reliable if it stayed permantly and you could deploy one faster and at any time. She just doesn’t get value out of it as is.

The charge buff is helping get her beam maxed quicker and on smaller targets but, for the love of God, guys. This Tickrate. You’re having a laugh. Do you think it’s good? Would you do this to your precious Tracer or Genji? No way.

Also, this primary fire. 120dps and 180dps I can get behind, but are you serious? 60dps on this needle is so ugly. Let it bend. I don’t want autolock. Just a nice conical hitbox, not as forgiving as Moira’s animation. Just something to look pretty and help her utilise her Primary, also help her survivability against highly mobile targets.

So what could we do? I’ll tell you.

• Give her extra 50 health: 25HP/25shields
• 2.0 Photon Barrier or Turret can be deployed like a Moira Orb.
• Primary fire has a centre lock for first charge.
• SG is a secondary ULT. Sym can still generate ULT charge but only for her Photon Wall. If she has ULT ready and SG is destroyed that charge can only be used for a Wall.
• TP deploys twice as fast.
• Orbs pierce for 125damage if they pass through shields but lose splash.

This is the Sym we deserve.
While i’m on the subject, give her some respect and make her glove gold if you continue to refuse to give her a golden gun victory pose or highlight intro.

No excuses. Moira has gold nails. Brig has a gold shield and now BOB is a giant Oscar.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

2 Likes

tbh tp/sg was much better than the new one, no one uses the shield just like the teleporter, her sg/tp was much more effective and fun. I liked playing hide and seek with the tracers. and true, sym has no defense ability other than her ult, her old E shield was better. why don’t they rework her again already? smaller winrate, smaller survivability, smaller pick rate, and what else?