Switched plan to monthly, phone still not accepted

That’s probably the nicest comment I’ve gotten on this forum.

That’s it, I’m buying a second full priced copy of Elden Ring! I’m worth it!

3 Likes

For people I don’t know? Yes.

What is this? You said “I have a lack of empathy for people I don’t know” like that’s not still a problem. You see someone going through a hardship, but since you don’t know them, you’ll struggle to feel bad for them?

1 Like

Do you believe everything you see or read on the internet? There are two sides to every story. I have a lot of people in my life to worry about. So, sorry, I don’t have much empathy for folks in a game forum. Especially when we live in times where everyone seems to be looking for pity.

If you can understand their feelings but disagree with them, then there is room for discussion.
You seem to just want to say the opposite.

yea the 2 sides are players wanting to play the gd game, and blizzard apparently not wanting their money or already getting their money and preventing them from playing

2 Likes

This isn’t about pity, it’s about wanting to play a game.

You aren’t the only person in the world who matters. If you don’t want to read other people’s concerns don’t come here.

4 Likes

this right here, is exactly how i feel about this whole thing.

overwatch was my fire and i didn’t want it to go out. i did what i could to keep the fire going but instead, it burned me when i knew i couldn’t play ow2.

1 Like

Stop with all the fake outrage. You can retain a prepaid phone number for under $5 a year.

Customer service for Blizzard won’t help with phone issues according to the blizzard site.

2 Likes

True. And the phone system will only be good for Blizzard in the long run, since it eliminates the hacking issue in overwatch 2 (at least much more than if they would allow prepaid phones).

1 Like

Yeah that’s ridiculous quite frankly.

This is absolute BS.

1 Like