Switch controls are horrible

Without buying extra controllers like the Pro Controller there are 3 types of control shemes you can use on the switch:

Handheld:
Since the console is a handheld this is the most important of all. Especially if you have a Switch lite. Unfourtunatly it also play worst in handheld. Doesn’t matter if I turn gyro on or off it just feels weird. I’m constantly fighting against the motion controls and have to reset it a lot.

Joycon grip:
Better than handheld but still not perfect. You have to at leased turn of one of the gyro axsis to make it comfortable to play.

detached Joy-cons: This is the one I’ve played the most with but also has it’s issues. Selecting the profile gives you a good sensitivity out of the box but the aim assist which is enabled by default makes it really hard aiming at anything. Worse: There seems to be a lot of input lag when using just the joycons to aim.

All of this makes a really uninjoyable experience and I wish they just copied it the way Nintendo did it with Splatoon.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players like myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.