Swimsuit Brig please šŸ˜€

She could just wear a life jacket. Thatā€™s pretty much fill out her upper torso, which is really the only part that the armor adds any serious bulk to

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Yes, please.

Honestly, I just want a Brigitte skin that shows midriff. Let us see the ABS, Jeff!

4 Likes

What about Moira or Sombra?

How about not adding this stuff to the game? we already have modes called ā€œStrip clubā€ and ā€œ18+ onlyā€ in custom games.

Internet does morally questionable things. More at 11.

2 Likes

Brb, gotta go to the local beach and tell everyone wearing swimsuits that they need to leave because theyā€™re dressed inappropriately

3 Likes

Yes, youā€™re half right. Skin tight clothes fit the theme of OW, but to do a swimsuit for some heroes is possible. There are creative people out there that can pull it off and still be viable for preserving gameplay.

Too bad Lucio is a dude, cause if he were female, and got a swimsuit, the censorship hammer will drop down HARD and that would just ruin a swimsuit skin for a Brasilian.

Are we on your local beach?

Yup this is true, plus having a skin that does not cover all hitboxes can become an in game advantage (though a very small one).

Also instead of a swimsuit, I think a wetsuit and scuba gear would fit her more accurately. Maybe a bulky re-breather integrated in some kind of armor, like a combat diver.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m imagining her popping ult with snorkel gear on. ā€œBlabbly bloo blee!ā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

What he said.

They should add summer skins for everyone. For real.

Enough of the stupid sports stuff that make no sense. When are we playing baseball or soccer? We never get any ā€œsportā€ to play but Lucioball.

1 Like

That would be hilarious iā€™m not gonna lie. It would also be my new favorite skin.

Doubt it she get a skin for summer event. I donā€™t think any hero has gotten a legendary skin for back to back events, but maybe I am wrong.

I would love it if Brig got a Swimsuit for this summer event.

Me too, those babies needs to have a spotlight too

Well, there is Mcree, Mei and Tracer

I can imagine sand made Bastion and a sea monster Orisa for a summer beach theme. :thinking:

Thumbs up for this suggestion. 2 piece would be so good.

Old timey one piece red and white striped with pool noodle for mace and cooler lid for shield?